Arrma kraton 4s motor fan not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keenan Sykes

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hi,
About two days ago i pluged the battery into my arrma kraton 4s turned on the radio and car and noticed that only the esc fan was running but the motor fan wasn't. I bought a new fan thinking it was that but it still doesn't work if anyone knows what is going on it will be very helpful.

Hi,
About two days ago i pluged the battery into my arrma kraton 4s turned on the radio and car and noticed that only the esc fan was running but the motor fan wasn't. I bought a new fan thinking it was that but it still doesn't work if anyone knows what is going on it will be very helpful.
Does the fan spin freely if you push it by hand? Have you checked that the fan is still plugged in correctly?

Changing the esc doesn't do anything for the motor fan as this usually get it's power from the receiver. Chances are your fan motor is just fried and you'll have to buy a new fan(they are inexpensive luckily).

But first check those things and let us know.

Does the fan spin freely if you push it by hand? Have you checked that the fan is still plugged in correctly?

Changing the esc doesn't do anything for the motor fan as this usually get it's power from the receiver. Chances are your fan motor is just fried and you'll have to buy a new fan(they are inexpensive luckily).

But first check those things and let us know.

Thanks for the reply i have changed the fan and still no go wondering if it's the auxillary output on the receiver

If you have replaced the fan and it still doesn't spin, try another channel on the receiver, if you know your steering servo works the fan should work on that channel aswell, if that still doesn't work then I honestly have no clue what's going on

If you have replaced the fan and it still doesn't spin, try another channel on the receiver, if you know your steering servo works the fan should work on that channel aswell, if that still doesn't work then I honestly have no clue what's going on
Thankyou for the help i'll try that out now

Could be the servo extension lead as well.. the 4s line has one that follows the motor wires.. it's possible the motor or motor heatsink broke a wire.. worth a look..?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back