Kraton Arrma kraton 4s motor/power module stuck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HansDampf

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
I got the truck 3 days ago and is was a bit dirty so I wanted to take out the electronics so I can clean the inside, firstly that red block was really jammed in but that came out but the motor unit just will not budge, I've looked up videos and they just slide out with ease.
Am I doing something wrong?

I got the truck 3 days ago and is was a bit dirty so I wanted to take out the electronics so I can clean the inside, firstly that red block was really jammed in but that came out but the motor unit just will not budge, I've looked up videos and they just slide out with ease.
Am I doing something wrong?

nope they are hell the first time.. work it out one side to the other with a driver or flat head between the module and the honey comb behind the module.. it will only move a tiny bit each side until its out... so basicaly walk it out...?

nope they are hell the first time.. work it out one side to the other with a driver or flat head between the module and the honey comb behind the module.. it will only move a tiny bit each side until its out... so basicaly walk it out...?
I can't even fit one in there, it's completely flush, I've tried some slight hits to the back of it but I've gotten absolutely nowhere

yes you can very easily...
Not sure how you can know as you aren't here, trucks to be slightly different from one to the other so it might have been easy for you.
Are you releasing the clip on top?
Yeah I had a spoon wedge in it to free up both hands, how do they do it with just one finger in the video?
Posting to say I got it out, lots of gentle taps with a mallet and bar got a gap so I could fit in a mini beaker bar which did the rest

I use a flathead screwdriver on the clip. Then I was able to tap mine back a tiny bit, but enough to fit another screwdriver between the mount and the honeycomb bulkhead part. Then worked it side do side.

I use a flathead screwdriver on the clip. Then I was able to tap mine back a tiny bit, but enough to fit another screwdriver between the mount and the honeycomb bulkhead part. Then worked it side do side.
I'll probably just keep doing what I did, it worked and didn't leave any makes

Not sure how you can know as you aren't here, trucks to be slightly different from one to the other so it might have been easy for you.

Yeah I had a spoon wedge in it to free up both hands, how do they do it with just one finger in the video?
Posting to say I got it out, lots of gentle taps with a mallet and bar got a gap so I could fit in a mini beaker bar which did the rest

because all of the chassis's are the same brother...? don't need to be there...?

in manufacturing parts get made slightly different trust me as there was absolutely no room to fit anything behind the unit

?‍♂️.... again, all the chassis's are the same.. ?

Attachments

• 20200421_095540.jpg
    20200421_095540.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 20200421_095739.jpg
    20200421_095739.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 56
I was trying to help you pull the module out properly instead of banging on it and using spoons.. ?‍♂️.. but like you said, your chassis out of the millions made must have been manufactured differently... ??

I was trying to help you pull the module out properly instead of banging on it and using spoons.. ?‍♂️.. but like you said, your chassis out of the millions made must have been manufactured differently... ??
No need to be such a jerk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back