Kraton Arrma Kraton 4s new body, new paint, list of mods. Help me name it!! MORE PICS ADDED!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
OK. I just finished my custom black Kraton 4s. Very similar to what I did with my Outcast 4s awhile back. I had named the Outcast with the black body "Shadowcast" but cant think of a clever name for the Kraton 4s with the black body, so taking recommendations!! I was initially just going for gloss black but the place I was buying paint from only had metallic black, and Im glad I chose that. It came out pretty awesome. The body itself is a shelf queen at the moment (you know how it is when you first paint something), but will be on the road in no time no doubt. I used Pactra metallic black with Spaz Stix white backer. The trimming was a bit of a pain because my lexan scissors and blades I have at the moment arent the sharpest, but nothing my dremel and some sand paper couldnt fix. Reamed out the holes and got to painting. Let it dry for a day and then got to decaling. I love decals if you cant tell, and have more Arrma Forum decals on the way, although Im sure sure where they would fit on this body!! Anyway pics below along with current mods.

1) Flysky FS-GT5 radio
2) Full set of sealed bearings
3) RPM A-Arms all around
4) Hot racing pivot balls
5) 25KG servo
6) Arrma 6S shocks, Talion shafts, Kraton springs with Axial Shock Bushings
7) Arrma 4x4 Full CVDs
8) T-Bone Front Bumper
9) ARRMA adjustable motor mount
10) 15T pinion
11) Hot Racing Spur
12) LEDs on other body
13) 6S Wheelie bar tires and wheels (Same as shown here)
14) Dusty Motors shock covers
15) Was using Hot Racing bellcrank but had some issues so went back to stock for now.
16) Im sure I forgot something

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

20200814_103517.jpg

20200814_103543.jpg

Last edited:
OK. I got a few more pics of it outside today. I really like a couple. Especially #15 which is the first pic on this post. Its going to remain my "shelf queen" body until I destroy the current stock body, and another new stock red one I have.

15.jpg
16.jpg

17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome!

OK. I just finished my custom black Kraton 4s. Very similar to what I did with my Outcast 4s awhile back. I had named the Outcast with the black body "Shadowcast" but cant think of a clever name for the Kraton 4s with the black body, so taking recommendations!! I was initially just going for gloss black but the place I was buying paint from only had metallic black, and Im glad I chose that. It came out pretty awesome. The body itself is a shelf queen at the moment (you know how it is when you first paint something), but will be on the road in no time no doubt. I used Pactra metallic black with Spaz Stix white backer. The trimming was a bit of a pain because my lexan scissors and blades I have at the moment arent the sharpest, but nothing my dremel and some sand paper couldnt fix. Reamed out the holes and got to painting. Let it dry for a day and then got to decaling. I love decals if you cant tell, and have more Arrma Forum decals on the way, although Im sure sure where they would fit on this body!! Anyway pics below along with current mods.

1) Flysky FS-GT5 radio
3) RPM A-Arms all around
5) 25KG servo
7) Arrma 4x4 Full CVDs
8) T-Bone Front Bumper
10) 15T pinion
11) Hot Racing Spur
12) LEDs on other body
15) Was using Hot Racing bellcrank but had some issues so went back to stock for now.

View attachment 94377View attachment 94378View attachment 94379View attachment 94380View attachment 94381View attachment 94382View attachment 94383View attachment 94384View attachment 94385View attachment 94386View attachment 94387View attachment 94388View attachment 94389View attachment 94390
View attachment 94393
View attachment 94394

1) Flysky FS-GT5 radio
3) RPM A-Arms all around
5) 25KG servo
7) Arrma 4x4 Full CVDs
8) T-Bone Front Bumper
10) 15T pinion
11) Hot Racing Spur
12) LEDs on other body

View attachment 94377View attachment 94378View attachment 94379View attachment 94380View attachment 94381View attachment 94382View attachment 94383View attachment 94384View attachment 94385View attachment 94386View attachment 94387View attachment 94388View attachment 94389View attachment 94390
View attachment 94393
View attachment 94394

1) Flysky FS-GT5 radio
3) RPM A-Arms all around
5) 25KG servo
7) Arrma 4x4 Full CVDs
8) T-Bone Front Bumper
10) 15T pinion
11) Hot Racing Spur
12) LEDs on other body

View attachment 94393
View attachment 94394
Get one these if you wanna make it really 4s capable.

IMG_20201008_133149812.jpg

IMG_20201015_145621232.jpg

Sorry for the thread revival, but my god it looks awesome! I’ve been wanting to do a black body for my K4S, and now I’ve seen this I can’t wait!! Great work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back