Kraton Arrma kraton 4s steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazza

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a arrma Keaton 4s. First I upgraded servo and direct servo mount but the steering is like lack and I don't know how to fix it

Try hot racing steering bellcrank and pillow balls.

Hello everyone, I have a arrma Keaton 4s. First I upgraded servo and direct servo mount but the steering is like lack and I don't know how to fix it

Did you set your steering end points?

This is 1 of 2 top brands that cut corners (pun intended) on the steering servo saver that people don't and won't notice until they've spent money on a new servo and or servo saver. At the bottom and top of the servo saver are bushings instead of the smallest bearing on the vehicle, which with plastic on plastic will cause friction and eat away at the bushings making steering sloppy and hardly move just sitting still. This will help you from feeling you need to immediately buy a new servo, help the original servo & saver last longer. One brand even shows on the diagram in the manual the # and part for a bearing that is supposed to be in the vehicle, but is not there. Hope this helps. Only time I've had a problem with steering ,out of 8 RCs starting last year, only had a servo issue and it was warranted out because of the pentameter sticking steering in one direction no matter which way you steered until you backed up then it would work till the next load from turning. Found this out by puting a load on the front while steering it back and forth slowly, if you feel it stop, try to go the other way or wiggle it may be servo pentameter which if you registered it and still have warranty, will be replaced for free. I bought one before the free one came in incase it didnt work was not going back to that servo. But the replacement is fine, as I think individual peices get better QC than the entire vehicle since they can test them. Can't test the car on the ground. Hope this helps. Sorry so long.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back