Kraton Arrma Kraton 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't asking for advice, it's too late because I ordered it earlier today. I had asked people a lot of questions for the last two weeks. This is the first I've heard of Arrma cars being weak, it was all the opposite of that until now. I read this thread and just thought I'd mention that as a new person I wound up picking this, and why, since that was a big area of discussion here.

I'm sure to a pro like you these mid-range cars are nothing special. I get that. I've always loved RC stuff but never been able to afford to do it. My image of RC was from the 1980s... when I say "tank"... I mean compared to what I thought an RC car was... 1980's... until about a month ago when I started looking at 2020 ones. And too me... these all composite plastic Arrma cars are something I can finally afford to have. For how I will drive it... I even got the TBone bumper/front skid for it just to protect it from smaller rocks out there... This is something that is going to hold up well enough for me to be able to afford to have it.

I'm sure from your perspective it's nothing special, too me these modern composite plastic cars are "tanks". And this seemed like the best one too me.
I’m not a pro. I have two Arrmas; one Granite 4x4 Mega and one Typhon 3S. I don’t own a 6S. Maybe one day. But I won’t ever waste money on a 4S.

Just because I am into this kind of stuff... the expense involved is too much, I'm sure, the cars would probably cost $2,000. But if they made an RC car ENTIRELY out of the right type of aerospace quality composite plastic, with no metal or aluminum parts as a part of it's structure or suspension... it would be nearly indestructible. Any metal components of the structure or suspension would weaken it.

The Kraton 4S is not a beginner truck. It's very fast (55mph on 4S), and probably the least durable of what Arrma has put that is 3S+ capable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back