SOLD / FOUND Arrma Kraton 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

razorrc

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Gorgon
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Mojave 4s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Senton 3s
SOLD!

Selling my Arrma Kraton 4S, original owner. Everything in excellent working condition, no broken parts, bearings are good, diffs are good, etc. Has adjustable motor mount, 20kg servo, Kimbrough servo saver, Jim's bearings, a few spare parts. This is the one in my review video:

Last edited:
Selling my Arrma Kraton 4S, original owner. Everything in excellent working condition, no broken parts, bearings are good, diffs are good, etc. Has adjustable motor mount, 20kg servo, Kimbrough servo saver, Jim's bearings, a few spare parts. This is the one in my review video:

$275 firm, shipped to lower 48.
Do you have to take the STX2 with it? ? It’s tempting to have a backup rig. ?

You could maybe transform it into a 4s typhon?

Umm... So does this mean you like your Traxxas Maxx better cause you're selling the Kraton?!?!?

That’s what he explained in his final review video ...
Dangit. I thought I had watched that whole video. I thought it ended with just the "if you like driving this way chose the ____, if you like driving this other way, choose the ____." without him committing to one or the other. My bad.

Still available? I figure at that price i can upgrade the shocks etc and still be cheaper than a maxx 4s or a 6s kraton

Still available? I figure at that price i can upgrade the shocks etc and still be cheaper than a maxx 4s or a 6s kraton

Yup, just DM me and I can get it out to you.

Price drop, $199+shipping to lower 48 U.S. only.

All boxed up and ready to be mailed! Have original box and everything that came with the truck, found a nice shipping box too. Overall condition 8/10. Shipping is roughly $50-60 depending on where you live.

Attachments

• kraton sale.jpg
    kraton sale.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9764.jpg
    IMG_9764.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back