Arrma kraton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Partyka95

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hello everyone new member here and looking for tires for my kraton 4s. I'm really liking the proline Badland 3.8s but worried they may be too large. They are a fair bit taller and wider than the original tires. Anyone have any experience with these tires on the kraton 4s. Thanks for any help!!

They won't be too big - the 3.8 Badlands are shorter and narrower than the stock Minokawas and the Backflip LPs. If you get the Badlands pre-mounted they'll have a 1/2" offset for a wider stance

Welcome! Get the BF LPs.

Thanks for all the input everyone! Sounds good I was looking at some badlands mainly because my local shop has them but there the 3.8 MX and they are a bit larger then my original anything else I'd have to order unfortunately. I do like the look of the badlands but they are a bit larger my question is has anyone ran these tires and did you end up having problems?

Thanks for all the input everyone! Sounds good I was looking at some badlands mainly because my local shop has them but there the 3.8 MX and they are a bit larger then my original anything else I'd have to order unfortunately. I do like the look of the badlands but they are a bit larger my question is has anyone ran these tires and did you end up having problems?
Badlands are a favorite across the board for bashers. They have great forward grip and not too much lateral grip so they slide better and less catching/rolling. While a knobby tire people have said it handles well on pavement also. Also the tread lasts quite a while.

That being said if you're worried about having too much meat in a 3.8 tire then I also recommend the 3.8 dBoots Backflip LPs (low profile) that's on the outcast 4s. You can find the tires/foams right now and would have to mount into your Kraton wheels yourself, they have them premounted on outcast wheels for sale too but they are sold out everywhere right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back