Arrma kraton 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt miracle

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
I broke my Center axle so I've been running my arrma kraton 4S rear wheel drive I changed my spur gear and thought that would fix the problem but it still has a slipping sound I think it's coming from my rear differentials any help would be nice thank you

I broke my Center axle so I've been running my arrma kraton 4S rear wheel drive I changed my spur gear and thought that would fix the problem but it still has a slipping sound I think it's coming from my rear differentials any help would be nice thank you
On 2wd its going to slip more than 4wd

I'm about to tear into it but it's more like a a click sound hasn't gotten real bad yet the truck still drives but when I go to give it a little gas it'll make a click doesn't seem to do it when I hold it up in the air only on the ground

Well if it increases with throttle then definitely gear/diff related. I had to dig deeper and found that to be my problem. Input gear and rear diff teeth were flattened. The input gear bearings were the culprit. They looked good but were close to failure, causing play in the gear. Under load it killed the plastic teeth.

Can I swap the front diff to the back until I can get a new Dipset ordered

You could I suppose. I’ve never tried it. Not sure if 100% of the torque going to only one diff would create another potential failure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back