SOLD / FOUND Arrma Kraton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the deal with this post. It's almost like when you jump off the highway and there's a guy there begging for change and he's doing his best to make you get eye contact with him so you feel sorry and give him some change.. if someone wants to buy it they will hit you up there is no reason for a complete conversation on trying to sell something.. you guys sound pretty desperate for money

New one will be dropping soon to.
There will not be another, Arrma has cancelled plans for a 4S Kraton for the future. I'm crushed by the news. Per my Hobby Store last weekend when I went to buy parts and a new Chassis for the one I just destroyed. Month wait now on the Chassis alone. This totally sucks.

There will not be another, Arrma has cancelled plans for a 4S Kraton for the future. I'm crushed by the news. Per my Hobby Store last weekend when I went to buy parts and a new Chassis for the one I just destroyed. Month wait now on the Chassis alone. This totally sucks.
Where did you get this news?

That’s what I would say if I was trying to sell a 4S too 😜🤣🤣

Where did you get this information from?

If you looking to sell and you still have I will start with 250$

How much did @arrma only fans pay you to say that? :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding. I don't know if I believe that though.🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back