Kraton Arrma Kraton 6S BLX - Alternatives for oil diff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joaokrm

Reaction score
Hello guys. I live in Brazil, so I don't have that Factoy Team oil here. Can I use some quality grease in back, front and center diffs? And how long should I worry about that? My Kraton has about 5 runs.

And what is that package with some shins that comes with my Kraton?

Hello guys. I live in Brazil, so I don't have that Factoy Team oil here. Can I use some quality grease in back, front and center diffs? And how long should I worry about that? My Kraton has about 5 runs.

And what is that package with some shins that comes with my Kraton?
The internet is your best friend. We have the greatest library that has ever existed in our back pockets.

Read again pls
In case you have not already noticed, I am just a grumpy old man that really likes pancakes. I know there is an Amazon Brazil edition. Is there any reason why you can't get diff oil where you live?

In case you have not already noticed, I am just a grumpy old man that really likes pancakes. I know there is an Amazon Brazil edition. Is there any reason why you can't get diff oil where you live?
let's say the oil costs 10 dollars, shipping costs 100 and tax 300 in amazon xD

Hmm.. I have used a ton of gearcase oils and differential fluids but have never come across anything that is used for machinery that would be a substitute for RC diff fluid. Aside from the center diff earplug trick.
Could get someone that lives in another country to ship you some?

Hmm.. I have used a ton of gearcase oils and differential fluids but have never come across anything that is used for machinery that would be a substitute for RC diff fluid. Aside from the center diff earplug trick.

Could get someone that lives in another country to ship you some?
So I will be using car diff oil, that's it :(

It's my only option
I guess my next step would be to find a hobby shop in Brazil and see what they can do for you?
Digital mix
Avenida São Rafael, 1273, São Marcos Shopping Ponto Alto Salvador - BA Brazil

In the other side of the country

Why not?
Because the heaviest gearcase oil, like a 250 weight that you might find in Brazil is way to thin to operate properly in a differential that requires 200,000 CST fluid.

Jb weld/jelly/jello/playdoh? One of those things my work 🤣

Serious side note, I’ve used red and tack by lucus and it seems to hold pretty decent as a spare diff. Not recommended tho.

I feel your pain. Up here in Canada diff oil like most useful things is banned by the government, so we have to use maple syrup or liquid honey as a substitute.
Man, I followed your recommendation and I used liquid honey. Now my diff is seized. wtf. Who's gonna pay for that?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back