Kraton Arrma Kraton 6s blx servo issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshd420

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey I am new to the kraton and i am having some issues with the servo and steering. Had a few flips and bounces at my dirt track and now I am having trouble getting full potential out of steering. With truck off the ground the front end moves as it should, but with car on ground it has trouble turning and re-centering the steering after a turn.

Tightened up everything i could, and it helped, but still not getting steering back to center after turning. Could servo be junk already? Thanks in advance. Josh

67333B94-BC1D-4994-A453-75E97307BFEC.jpeg

If you tightened the pillow balls as far as they go that will limit your steering. You need to back the pillow ball retainers off a tad so they can move freely.

If you tightened the pillow balls as far as they go that will limit your steering. You need to back the pillow ball retainers off a tad so they can move freely.
I had cranked down the 4 servo mount screws so it wouldn’t flex as much. But i didnt touch the pillow balls. Let me make sure they arent too tight. Thanks

I had cranked down the 4 servo mount screws so it wouldn’t flex as much. But i didnt touch the pillow balls. Let me make sure they arent too tight. Thanks
Oh if you didn't touch those then yeah the servo is probably toast :( My stock servo died within the first week of having mine. Most guys seem to go for the Savox 1210sg for a servo, it is waterproof and has more torque than the stock one does.

Thanks for the help. I guess i am having same issues as some of the guys in other threads. I saw that most are going with that savox 1210sg with the 5mm spacer.

I have two V4 Kraton's and one servo went out within a couple days and the other one is still going so it's a coin toss I guess. I went with the Savox 1210sg and have not had any issues.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back