Arrma Kraton 6s build tread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about ready to run! I'm waiting for my FlySky Noble N4 to get here, which is supposed to be Tuesday. Then I can install the receiver, charge things up, and give it a spin. While waiting I've gotten the following:

Apache 2800 protective case
FastEddy sealed bearing set
HR front chassis brace
HR rear chassis brace
JX Ecoboost CLS6322HV servo
MIP metric speed tip set
RPM front bumper
RPM rear skid plate
Venom Pro Duo charger
Zeee 22.2V 100C 6000mAh 6s Lipos

The Apache case is truly awesome. You can customize the inside to hold just about anything of any shape by removing small square sections of the foam to leave the shape you want for things to sit in. I'm rather certain my FlySky transmitter will fit along with my Venom charger. If they won't fit together, then maybe I'll just make it work for the transmitter and create a few spots for Lipos to be held for transport.

View attachment 63990
View attachment 63991View attachment 63992
When you get your Noble, after installing the reciever your esc is going to switch your reverse with forward. Just reprogram your esc and you'll be all set. You could switch it on your noble as well if you wanted to. If you have problems, I'll help you out if needed ??

When you get your Noble, after installing the reciever your esc is going to switch your reverse with forward. Just reprogram your esc and you'll be all set. You could switch it on your noble as well if you wanted to. If you have problems, I'll help you out if needed ??

I got it all set up. Although my dumbass had the servo and esc reversed and when I plugged the battery in and turned the steering wheel, it launched forward off the table. The Kraton 6s is not easy to catch, lmao. After getting that corrected, I tested the steering and it was perfect (other than the noise from the servo). When I went to hit reverse, it launched forward again leaving 4 black marks on the kitchen floor. I did reverse that within the Noble itself. The servo noise is the only thing left to fix in that department.

Anyway, I was able to get the HR hubs and RPM arms all installed today. Everything when very smooth. I still need to go back and adjust everything (ride height, camber, etc) but that won't be too difficult. I'm looking to pick up a new "truggy" body and leaning towards something off of a Losi 8ight, along with a rear wing.

20200317_181731.jpg

20200317_181841.jpg

I got it all set up. Although my dumbass had the servo and esc reversed and when I plugged the battery in and turned the steering wheel, it launched forward off the table. The Kraton 6s is not easy to catch, lmao. After getting that corrected, I tested the steering and it was perfect (other than the noise from the servo). When I went to hit reverse, it launched forward again leaving 4 black marks on the kitchen floor. I did reverse that within the Noble itself. The servo noise is the only thing left to fix in that department.

Anyway, I was able to get the HR hubs and RPM arms all installed today. Everything when very smooth. I still need to go back and adjust everything (ride height, camber, etc) but that won't be too difficult. I'm looking to pick up a new "truggy" body and leaning towards something off of a Losi 8ight, along with a rear wing.

View attachment 70392
View attachment 70393
Those hr hubs are definitely going to be my next purchase. When I first installed my noble, I ran it into my wall so don't feel bad ? glad you got everything sorted out bro ??

Added a Leadfinger Strife body that was made for a Losi. Fits really good. I liked the paint scheme Leadfinger had on the body for advertisement, so I found someone who would get it as close as possible while using the colors I wanted. If you're ever looking to get a body painted, hit up Matt Byrd over at RC Gurus Painting. As you can see here, he does outstanding work and the turnaround time was great. Really cool guy to work with.

I'd like to say I'm done and ready to hit the track with it, but not like we can "really" go anywhere. Guess I might have to buy some more parts, lol.

20200412_083744.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back