Kraton ARRMA Kraton 6S Tires...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nerd

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Hey it is me again! I was running my Kraton this evening and blew a tire. I run on pavement a lot and was wondering if anyone had opinions on good tires. I did not run on these very long and the one blew out. I ran it pretty hard I absolutely love this thing.

Any suggestions?

20210412_190928.jpg

Were these vented ? When a tire " free wheels " and you flor it and send that one tire crazy speed is usually how this happens , venting them does help .

Sweeps are kinda fragile. Good, but pretty bad for curbs/jumps. 3.8MT Banditos are the way to go, just be a hair cautious with the throttle if you have one tire off the ground, they balloon fast.

I did nothing to the tires accept abuse them lol. I am new to the hobby and really enjoying it and when something breaks I go well that sucks but now I know. I was full throttle on pavement and it looked like a white flag flying out saying I give up.

Check your tire beads prior each session and buy some super thin CA. Normal for them to come apart at the bead but easy to catch and repair. A drop will do.

These are ok, hard as a rock. They do need a lot of help to balance. I like them on the street and grass. No good on the dirt but 60 to 70 no problem

Screenshot_20210412-200035_Gallery.jpg

I understand its 4WD but do I have to replace all four at the same time?

Found a good deal on eBay, I have a question I got the pop-up for 3 years protection for $3.99... Is this true anything that happens like what happened above the warranty will cover it?

Sure they will and sell you some swamp land to go with it. Seriously, no experience with it but good luck trying. Read the fine print, I bet it's manufacturing defects etc but not improper use and abuse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back