SOLD / FOUND Arrma Kraton 6s V4 RTR with Hot Racing diff cups, 14 tooth Robinson Racing Pinion, and T-Bone chassis skid. In excellent condition.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hello again Forum. After some thinking I have decided to sell my Kraton 6s. The main reason is money. Have too many RC's at the moment and one has to go. Its pretty much stock except it has Hot Racing diff cups in all 3 diffs, a Robinson Racing 14 tooth pinion installed, Dusty Motors shock covers and comes with a T-Bone chassis skid. And when I installed the HR diff cups I replaced the fluid with 60K front, 200K center, and 30k rear. The chassis skid is not currently installed so I could take pics of the chassis, but it will be included and is also shown in the 1st pic. Its in excellent condition. The bottom of the chassis is pretty much new because it was always covered with the TBR skid. The wing has some scrapes on the back edge, and the roof is a bit scuffed but is hard to see in the pics. Other than that its almost new. The inner body looks new. Comes with truck, T-Bone chassis skid, Spektrum STX2 radio, original manual, tools, extra body posts, the stock 12 tooth pinion and 15 tooth high speed pinion, full decal sheet, sales receipt for warranty, all in original box. Ill also throw in your choice of either black or silver GPM aluminum center diff mounts listed on my other thread. Just let me know which color you want.

I got this about a month ago and its been ran less than 5 times. I am also including the receipt from Jakes Performance Hobbies, which is an authorized Arrma dealer so you will have the warranty. I have about $634 into it as it is now, selling for $450 shipped. I know Im losing quite a bit especially with how much its going to cost to ship the huge box, but I need the cash more than I need another 8th scale. If interested just PM me and we will go from there. Shipping only to the lower 48. Not sure of shipping method yet, but will most likely be UPS ground or Fed Ex ground (also called Home Delivery). Might ship USPS Priority if someone wants to pay the extra difference between what ground would cost and whatever USPS Priority costs. Paypal only. Thanks
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you have to sell that beast man..

I wish I had the funds, especially since I'm local. I picked up an Outcast from Jake's a couple weeks ago so my RC budget is back down to $0. Good luck with the sale!

Where are located in Nor Cal? Hopefully not close to me! Merry Xmas...

Actually in Napa right now! Good to hear! ? and I’m glad lol... didn’t need another RC!

Hello again Forum. After some thinking I have decided to sell my Kraton 6s. The main reason is money. Have too many RC's at the moment and one has to go. Its pretty much stock except it has Hot Racing diff cups in all 3 diffs, a Robinson Racing 14 tooth pinion installed, Dusty Motors shock covers and comes with a T-Bone chassis skid. And when I installed the HR diff cups I replaced the fluid with 60K front, 200K center, and 30k rear. The chassis skid is not currently installed so I could take pics of the chassis, but it will be included and is also shown in the 1st pic. Its in excellent condition. The bottom of the chassis is pretty much new because it was always covered with the TBR skid. The wing has some scrapes on the back edge, and the roof is a bit scuffed but is hard to see in the pics. Other than that its almost new. The inner body looks new. Comes with truck, T-Bone chassis skid, Spektrum STX2 radio, original manual, tools, extra body posts, the stock 12 tooth pinion and 15 tooth high speed pinion, full decal sheet, sales receipt for warranty, all in original box. Ill also throw in your choice of either black or silver GPM aluminum center diff mounts listed on my other thread. Just let me know which color you want.

I got this about a month ago and its been ran less than 5 times. I am also including the receipt from Jakes Performance Hobbies, which is an authorized Arrma dealer so you will have the warranty. I have about $634 into it as it is now, selling for $450 shipped. I know Im losing quite a bit especially with how much its going to cost to ship the huge box, but I need the cash more than I need another 8th scale. If interested just PM me and we will go from there. Shipping only to the lower 48. Not sure of shipping method yet, but will most likely be UPS ground or Fed Ex ground (also called Home Delivery). Might ship USPS Priority if someone wants to pay the extra difference between what ground would cost and whatever USPS Priority costs. Paypal only. Thanks
View attachment 58307View attachment 58308View attachment 58309View attachment 58310View attachment 58311View attachment 58312View attachment 58313View attachment 58314View attachment 58315View attachment 58316
Hello, is it sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back