ARRMA Kraton 8s hand me downs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup ordered one about a hour ago. More carnage just inspected my wheels and all four have cracks in them no wonder that truck was harder than normal to drive. Any recommendations for tires I was thinking of trying the Xmaxx tires. I have the duratrax and for jumping they are to hard.
Give the Xmaxx tires a spin!
I haven’t experimented much yet but I think Duperbash likes the Xmaxx tires.

Here is a picture of the worst one. Has any tried these Powerhobby tires?

Attachments

• 39C21E7F-743B-4A31-AD22-E3A94F20B874.jpeg
    39C21E7F-743B-4A31-AD22-E3A94F20B874.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 64
Here is a picture of the worst one. Has any tried these Powerhobby tires?
I just answered you on YouTube ? See the grass stuck in the cracks? That's the giveaway. I bet if you look on the other side it's even worse!

I still keep using the stock tires. Buy the wheels only and bake the rubber off the broken wheels. Or get a set from JRC ???

Several have asked about the droop screw for the Kraton 8s arms. I put two M3 bolts x 14mm per arm see the picture.

Attachments

• 914454FB-CBED-4D64-94DF-2482B12EB8BE.jpeg
    914454FB-CBED-4D64-94DF-2482B12EB8BE.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 60
It finally came the extreme basher kit. This is what it includes. I will let you know if I have any problems mounting it to the M2c chassis. TGIF

Attachments

• 43EF9360-5ED7-4E31-A3BD-062E469B5F57.jpeg
    43EF9360-5ED7-4E31-A3BD-062E469B5F57.jpeg
    334.9 KB · Views: 56
Newb question. What are droop screws and what purpose do they serve?
The are screws that are put in the a-arms that stop downward travel of the arms when the screw hits the chassis tabs below. This effectively lowers the ride height and saves shock ends from being the limiter on travel.

Anyone done a jump and had a tire fall off?? I was like wth it’s a one jump wonder??. I must have looked like a idiot wondering around the parking lot looking for me wheel nut???. But I found it TG and on we went got a great rip in. Bash on ??

Kraton 8s vs RC ramp well ?? one lost. Bash on ??

Anyone done a jump and had a tire fall off?? I was like wth it’s a one jump wonder??. I must have looked like a idiot wondering around the parking lot looking for me wheel nut???. But I found it TG and on we went got a great rip in. Bash on ??

I lost one a while back, looked everywhere at the landing zone, found it eventually........in the run up area to the jump..it was a Hot Racing nut so I’m glad to have found it.

Another epic bash with the Kraton 8s. Bash on ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back