Arrma Kraton 8s Servo upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up a Primal PM1373, I think is the best bang for buck right now and it is in stock, it took only 3 days to arrives and free shipping!

How long have you had the PM1373 installed? I’m also looking to upgrade my sevro, what do you see as the plus is in the performance?

I just picked up a Primal PM1373, I think is the best bang for buck right now and it is in stock, it took only 3 days to arrives and free shipping!
I've had mine for a few months now. Solid performance and good enough for aligning this 30lbs monster towards my ramps 👍😂

The stock spectrum lasted one day. My hitec d845 lasted two days. I just bought a heavy duty 70kg it’s a GX3370BLS 70KG IP67. I hope this one will last. I was told that If u don’t set ur limits on the servo it burns out

Any suggestions for upgrading servo for my Kraton 8s?
I am worried that the guys who work at Primal are on this thread. I’ll buy a primal servo and see if it lasts a day, a month, a year. I’ll test it. The responses on the primal servo sound like sales guys

I am worried that the guys who work at Primal are on this thread. I’ll buy a primal servo and see if it lasts a day, a month, a year. I’ll test it. The responses on the primal servo sound like sales guys
They’re legitimately popular.

So don’t listen to trusted members and waste your money.. go buy a really expensive one and tell me how great it is..

Have a primal in both my Arrma 8s trucks. They work, and are very reasonably priced. Shoot me or one of the other members a message and we can… I mean, buy from our, I mean, their eBay store.

It’s a true 1/5 scale servo and the stock Kraton 8s is an oddball sized one ( 1/6 scale I think) . The servo will not fit in the receiver box. They are all connected.

Why do you need the additional receiver box set to run that servo?
You will be golden though. Pretty sure the Outcast EXB you just got comes with the 1/5 receiver box included 🍻

1676440852976.png

I've had mine for a few months now. Solid performance and good enough for aligning this 30lbs monster towards my ramps 👍😂
How has that servo been holding for you after all these months? Looking for options that are not going to break the bank.

How has that servo been holding for you after all these months? Looking for options that are not going to break the bank.
It's still working fine. I've only destroyed one of my Primal servos while landing badly from like a 26ft high jump.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back