ARRMA Kraton 8S, what a beast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon 3s
What a beast, absolutely love it :)
IMG_5856_resize.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5857_resize.JPG
    IMG_5857_resize.JPG
    795.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5861_resize.JPG
    IMG_5861_resize.JPG
    940.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5863_resize.JPG
    IMG_5863_resize.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
What a beast, absolutely love it :) View attachment 55657
Very nice! You got the fast color too ? It's good to see that these are starting to land in the hands of masses. It's such a cool truck. I am definitely biased but I would take this over an Xmaxx any day ???

Nice comparison beside the Infraction! Looks almost the same length..although I’m sure the K8S has a more impressive stature..
i thought the infraction was huge when i got it but looks smaller now :)
the picture does lie a bit, the kraton is longer wider and yes more impressive
Very nice! You got the fast color too ? It's good to see that these are starting to land in the hands of masses. It's such a cool truck. I am definitely biased but I would take this over an Xmaxx any day ???
yes, they finally arrived in Sweden, the UK guys got theirs last week. The Kraton is really cool but if you like monster trucks though the x-maxx ain't bad, the Kraton is more like a very large truggy.

Congrats @servalac! I saw one for the first time yesterday and was in awe of its size. Hope you have an airport close by where you can launch that monster????

i thought the infraction was huge when i got it but looks smaller now :)
the picture does lie a bit, the kraton is longer wider and yes more impressive

yes, they finally arrived in Sweden, the UK guys got theirs last week. The Kraton is really cool but if you like monster trucks though the x-maxx ain't bad, the Kraton is more like a very large truggy.
It's funny. A lot of people will bemoan the fact that it isn't a monster truck but they have no problem bashing their 6s trucks ? As far as I'm concerned, Arrma doesn't make a 6s monster truck even though people will call the Outcast one. The only difference between it and a Kraton is a shortened chassis. The rest of the truck is the same!

It's funny. A lot of people will bemoan the fact that it isn't a monster truck but they have no problem bashing their 6s trucks ? As far as I'm concerned, Arrma doesn't make a 6s monster truck even though people will call the Outcast one. The only difference between it and a Kraton is a shortened chassis. The rest of the truck is the same!
i agree, arrma does not make a real monster truck, the closest one was the big rock imo, idk granite ?. i really believe arrma will release the Outcast as an 1/5 soon, like you say same stuff except short chassi and body

Last edited:
i agree, arrma does not make a real monster truck, the closest one was the big rock imo, idk granite ?. i really believe arrma will release the Outcast as an 1/5 soon, like you say same stuff except short chassi and body
Every Arrma is a monster! Scary beasts that will bite you if you're not careful. Not sure why there needs to be justifications by so many people on what they call their rc's. If you're not racing or crawling, than aren't they all just bashers?

The narrow arms on a Granite make it a MT to me. It’s all subjective tho

I got the same one and I love it as well - didnt take any pictures right out the box so no longer as clean :LOL:

Have you taken it out already - whats your thoughts on its out of the box behaviour?
it's a beast, a very heavy truggy :) Love it !

it's a beast, a very heavy truggy :) Love it !
I think your ramp is way to wide. You have almost half an inch on either side of those wheels. Doesn't seem very challenging?Looks like you had tons of fun, at least that's what the giggling lead me to believe. Bash on brother???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back