Arrma Kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For around 29$ you can add support to the braces with this. https://www.amazon.com/Carbon-Fiber...6mm+x+2mm+carbon+tubing&qid=1575433835&sr=8-4
just us a little hot glue on one end to keep it where it needs to be. The red aluminum rod fits nice and snug on the pieces I have. The carbon is very stiff. Only one small issue, you need to make the hole thru the center tower a little bigger.
41ULx8X3HXL._SL1000_.jpg

That was quite a hit for a 24lb+ truck. Glad it was okay, the connection to the shock towers must be a lot tougher than I thought. Nice quality work on those braces.
Awesome thanks! Yeah those towers are the real deal. Coupled with a solid brace set like the Afrolucha Chassis Braces makes a great combo for this truck.

So I was looking at the parts list for the kraton 8s and found these...

E1A6CB4B-7B42-4993-B4DA-70DC0274B7A4.png

So I hit the chat button to ask about them...

D3A72978-731F-4800-AEC9-0438A462A55A.png
21531CA7-43E3-4CCE-837C-117066C581FA.png

Apparently I don’t know how to spell (Schematic) ?

Nice edit. Looks like that beast is here to stay. Can't wait to see all the other "shenanigans" you put it through.
Absolutely, thanks! This is just the beginning. It has so much potential. Brain hurts just thinking about what direction I want to go with it. Nonetheless. It lends itself to future products from ARRMA. Imagine a Talion from this platform. A racing scene can start from this and image an Outcast! Man the possibilities are great. Can't wait to see what others come up with. More Shenanigans coming up.

Absolutely, thanks! This is just the beginning. It has so much potential. Brain hurts just thinking about what direction I want to go with it. Nonetheless. It lends itself to future products from ARRMA. Imagine a Talion from this platform. A racing scene can start from this and image an Outcast! Man the possibilities are great. Can't wait to see what others come up with. More Shenanigans coming up.
I’d say expect an outcast/ notorious and Typhon. They may even make a Rally type car. Don’t be too shocked to see a rally type car the more I think of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back