Arrma Kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck , we're freezing up here in the north east , and you get to run around where there are palm tress !!!! LOL Great job !!!
I believe he’s in California so he has to deal with earthquakes and fires. Sure the sunshine’s most days and it’s pretty, but it’s gonna fall off into the ocean at some point.

What the heck , we're freezing up here in the north east , and you get to run around where there are palm tress !!!! LOL Great job !!!

Thanks man! Lol! It's been raining as of late, but so true. Not nearly as cool as in your neck of the woods. Good old Cali weather.

Those truly look nice. But for me.. I'm buying from M2C no matter what. From everything I've read in this forum. That company "Mitch" has really supported the Arrma brand. He has Eric's "@rcdude81" K8s (or at least did a week 4 days ago mocking up parts). I think those that can't wait should buy from whoever. I would hope that those that could wait would support a vendor that supports Arrma. Case in point in the attachments, Afroluucha 3 Arrma parts, M2C 25 parts and K8s being manufactured. Note: M2C products sorted by price High to Low.
20191207_183318.jpg
20191207_183515.jpg

Those truly look nice. But for me.. I'm buying from M2C no matter what. From everything I've read in this forum. That company "Mitch" has really supported the Arrma brand. He has Eric's "@rcdude81" K8s (or at least did a week 4 days ago mocking up parts). I think those that can't wait should buy from whoever. I would hope that those that could wait would support a vendor that supports Arrma. Case in point in the attachments, Afroluucha 3 Arrma parts, M2C 25 parts and K8s being manufactured. Note: M2C products sorted by price High to Low. View attachment 56535View attachment 56536
Cool! The owner of Afrolucha has been producing parts for the RC community for over 20 years. Now under the Afrolucha brand they are designing and developing arrma parts as well as other industry brands. As well a parts for air space and air craft projects. More will come in do time.

Those truly look nice. But for me.. I'm buying from M2C no matter what. From everything I've read in this forum. That company "Mitch" has really supported the Arrma brand. He has Eric's "@rcdude81" K8s (or at least did a week 4 days ago mocking up parts). I think those that can't wait should buy from whoever. I would hope that those that could wait would support a vendor that supports Arrma. Case in point in the attachments, Afroluucha 3 Arrma parts, M2C 25 parts and K8s being manufactured. Note: M2C products sorted by price High to Low. View attachment 56535View attachment 56536

I'm with you. When M2C releases braces, they will be a new design that anchors to the chassis. At least that is what I was told. And I definitely want their chassis.

Cool! The owner of Afrolucha has been producing parts for the RC community for over 20 years. Now under the Afrolucha brand they are designing and developing arrma parts as well as other industry brands. As well a parts for air space and air craft projects. More will come in do time.
I'm looking at Arrma parts, he offers 3 items. Arrma has been around for a little while. I'm nearly 50 and have been running RC's before his business existed. I never heard of Afrolucha until now (insert mind blown emjoi here). That said I support vendors that support brands I own. Us old guys are weird like that.
That being said, and his long time in business, he isn't gonna miss my $200. If you guys are tight tell him to send me some free stuff. I'll send him a list of RC's I own.

Are you affiliated with Afrolucha in any way?

I'm with you. When M2C releases braces, they will be a new design that anchors to the chassis. At least that is what I was told. And I definitely want their chassis.
Chris you're free to support whom you please. M2C is a great company and is doing a great job for the community. This isn't a comparison of the company's. As there are other brands out there like Voltage and Hot Racing GPM etc.

Afrolucha is a new brand and is also developing parts for arrma rigs as well as others. Preciously they made parts for losi Associated axial and many more under a different brand.
Are you affiliated with Afrolucha in any way?
I have had the great opportunity to work with many companies to help develop products for the RC community. Like T-Bone Racing, RPM and now Afrolucha and others in the states and overseas.

Chris you're free to support whom you please. M2C is a great company and is doing a great job for the community. This isn't a comparison of the company's. As there are other brands out there like Voltage and Hot Racing GPM etc.

Afrolucha is a new brand and is also developing parts for arrma rigs as well as others. Preciously they made parts for losi Associated axial and many more under a different brand.

I have had the great opportunity to work with many companies to help develop products for the RC community. Like T-Bone Racing, RPM and now Afrolucha and others in the states and overseas.

I'll take that as a yes ?

I'm looking at Arrma parts, he offers 3 items. Arrma has been around for a little while. I'm nearly 50 and have been running RC's before his business existed. I never heard of Afrolucha until now (insert mind blown emjoi here). That said I support vendors that support brands I own. Us old guys are weird like that.
That being said, and his long time in business, he isn't gonna miss my $200. If you guys are tight tell him to send me some free stuff. I'll send him a list of RC's I own.

Hey man, all companies start somewhere :). I’ll be honest, I really hope M2C creates a better brace system because just adding aluminum copies of plastic or weak parts in my mind isn’t enough.

Were you on URC and The RC Garage?

I knew I knew you from someplace.
Right on Brother! Hope all is smokin on your end. I've connected with some of the OG guys from URC days. Like Pauly, Tim and Chainsaw. I haven't heard from Adam in a long time. Hope all is good with him. Was a massive fan of his wicked builds. Did you pull the trigger on the K8S?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back