Arrma Kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on Brother! Hope all is smokin on your end. I've connected with some of the OG guys from URC days. Like Pauly, Tim and Chainsaw. I haven't heard from Adam in a long time. Hope all is good with him. Was a massive fan of his wicked builds. Did you pull the trigger on the K8S?
Nope, bought a bunch of Christmas presents for my family instead.

Nope, bought a bunch of Christmas presents for my family instead.
The only Christmas present they need ?

20191209_182608.jpg

I can only imagine what those will cost ?

If you had made these for the Super Rock Rey I would have been all over them. I was cracking wheels left and right last winter. Plus beadlocks would look great on a rock racer. However on the Kraton they don't look so great. Of course this is only my opinion and I wish you much success with your new K8S products ???

I can only imagine what those will cost ?

If you had made these for the Super Rock Rey I would have been all over them. I was cracking wheels left and right last winter. Plus beadlocks would look great on a rock racer. However on the Kraton they don't look so great. Of course this is only my opinion and I wish you much success with your new K8S products ???
Much Appreciated! There is a slew of products coming out. The SRR is on the list. Don't be surprised if you see product drop for it in the near future. ?✌

How much do those add weight wise? I think they look dope af. But I would be worried about weight and cost tbh.

How much do those add weight wise? I think they look dope af. But I would be worried about weight and cost tbh.
Haven't done a wheel and tire comparison yet. But that can be done. The wheels was designed for maximum strength with the least amount material without compromising the integrity or quality of the wheel. Although heavier than a stock plastic wheel. The strength is threw the roof.

Haven't done a wheel and tire comparison yet. But that can be done. The wheels was designed for maximum strength with the least amount material without compromising the integrity or quality of the wheel. Although heavier than a stock plastic wheel. The strength is threw the roof.

Boat anchors unfortunately

View attachment 54551

It's finally here, the new ARRMA Kraton 8s 1/5th scale monster truck and it looks pretty darn cool!

Coming in at nearly 30 inches long, more than 23 inches wide, and 24 pounds the new Kraton 8S is powered by a Spektrum Firma Smart 160a 8s ESC and a Spektrum 1250Kv 4985 brushless motor capable of reaching up to 55 MPH this new 1/5th scale Kraton looks like a blast.

View attachment 54552

Kraton 8s Under the hood

Arrma Kraton 8s 1/5th scale All Hail the King

Now that it's officially announced... who's going to be buying one?
Hey guys & gals. I went for it, bought a green arrma kraton 8s very very cool looking truck. I have ran it about 3-4 times. I really enjoy running it,
View attachment 54551

It's finally here, the new ARRMA Kraton 8s 1/5th scale monster truck and it looks pretty darn cool!

Coming in at nearly 30 inches long, more than 23 inches wide, and 24 pounds the new Kraton 8S is powered by a Spektrum Firma Smart 160a 8s ESC and a Spektrum 1250Kv 4985 brushless motor capable of reaching up to 55 MPH this new 1/5th scale Kraton looks like a blast.

View attachment 54552

Kraton 8s Under the hood

Arrma Kraton 8s 1/5th scale All Hail the King

Now that it's officially announced... who's going to be buying one?
Hey Guys & Gals. I just went for it, bought me the green arrma kraton 8s, very very cool looking truck. I have ran it 3-4 time. I really like it, glad I got one. My local hobby store had 1. I checked it out & asked what color he had (GREEN) I said ring it up & bought 2-4s smc 6500mah with 60c, I Was so excited to get it home to unbox this (heavy) beast. ???

I am running 8000 mah 100C's in mine , it seemed like it ran forever !!!
Hey 3x9rtse congrats on getting your arrma kraton 8s. What color you go with? what name band batteries are you running? I haven't timed my run time with my smc's yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back