Kraton Arrma kraton best tires and best servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUGO .R

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi everibody, for you who are the best tires for the arrma kraton v3 and the best servo ?
Thanks HUGO

Do you think the proline 40 series tires are good for the kraton ?

I bought a set of backflips and trencher x's for my Kraton and Typhon/Outcast projects and I wish I would have just bought two sets of backflips. They are just near perfect for everything.

+1 on the Backflips, have them on my Kraton and they almost made it feel like a different car.

Finally I think I'll take the trenchers 40 series of proline .
Thanks for the help.:happy::happy::happy:

Finally I think I'll take the trenchers 40 series of proline .
Thanks for the help.:happy::happy::happy:
I run the super swampers tsl and after a good year on every terrain they are 95% still. They have a 2 tread design with off road lugs on the outside treads and the middle is a road tread... i love them. Next thime ill try backflips maybe if these ever wear out!

I run the super swampers tsl and after a good year on every terrain they are 95% still. They have a 2 tread design with off road lugs on the outside treads and the middle is a road tread... i love them. Next thime ill try backflips maybe if these ever wear out!

Glad they work! I used an eBay coupon recently to get a set of Swamper 3.8’s for a DHK Maximus pre-roller that I got off eBay, which I’m now thinking about returning, after being lied to by the seller(he failed to include the proprietary stock motor mount as promised). I sold my last Kraton pre-roller project, and sort of regret it. I’m now thinking of buying an RTR Kraton and just selling off the stock electronics and wheels, and use the wheels intended for the Maximus. I still have the Castle MM2/2200KV combo that I’d planned for my last Kraton build.

40 series

Attachments

• E02790EF-20B1-4772-9B40-97B822FE6882.jpeg
    E02790EF-20B1-4772-9B40-97B822FE6882.jpeg
    519.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 036F52F6-50D1-45D7-81DD-1023022470A4.jpeg
    036F52F6-50D1-45D7-81DD-1023022470A4.jpeg
    519.6 KB · Views: 144
There's two kinds of trenchers. The standard 3.8's and the X 3.8's. The X's are wider, but not as as tall of a sidewall. I run the standard ones on my erevo and savage flux. My buddy liked them so much, he put them on his talion.

The backflips vs standard badlands are similar tread pattern, but the backlips have more sidewall which adds cushion to the landings, but can make it more sketchy at top speed. The badland MMX are a taller sidewall with larger lugs and appear to have a wider contact patch. Guessing those are closer in size to the backflips.

Hi,
for the trenchers 40 what pinions do you need to have ?

Glad they work! I used an eBay coupon recently to get a set of Swamper 3.8’s for a DHK Maximus pre-roller that I got off eBay, which I’m now thinking about returning, after being lied to by the seller(he failed to include the proprietary stock motor mount as promised). I sold my last Kraton pre-roller project, and sort of regret it. I’m now thinking of buying an RTR Kraton and just selling off the stock electronics and wheels, and use the wheels intended for the Maximus. I still have the Castle MM2/2200KV combo that I’d planned for my last Kraton build.
My Kraton was a preroller, i was gonna sell the electronics otherwise too! Stock is okay, i like almost no heat tho

I run the backflips on mine and love them. wheelies even in snow.
I would definitely look at the backflips next for myself. My tires must be a different series that the pics above. My SSX tsl's look wider by alot. 38 series? Imma look it up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back