Kraton Arrma kraton best tires and best servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
for the trenchers 40 what pinions do you need to have ?
He runs a 13T on his talion with them. But he chewed it up and put a 15T on, then it overheated today. A bit of a calamity of changes though. Our last bash, his motor end cap screws all fell out. We put new ones in, then his motor locked up. He had the black BLX motor. He had previously bought a spare motor, the red BLX motor. I'm not sure of the difference, but he wasn't able to put the yeah racing fans back on without cutting the heat sink... So, no fans, higher gearing, smaller OD motor, 85F ambient temps with 85-90% humidity... it overheated. Then he had issue with his esc restarting every time he landed a jump. Guessing his switch is sketchy.

He's not big on maintenance, preventative or otherwise... so he tends to spend half our bash sessions working on his truck or being pissed off at it. While I spend most of my time running pack after pack through my trucks until I take a band landing and break something.

20 years of RC has taught me to never leave the house with an RC that needs maintenance or work done. Why wrench on it out in the sun without proper tools, lighting and a work bench unless you have to? Then again, I have many trucks and he has one. However, would think it would be easier to keep one properly maintained than it is to keep 7 of them maintained...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back