Kraton Arrma Kraton Dialed In (Video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest

Finally got a chance to watch. That dirt mound is a great spot to test your trucks, but you should ask the city to move it 10 to 15 feet forward and 10 feet further away from the rocks. With 10 more feet of runway, it would be doubles and triples all day. BRCC is way tougher than I would expect any 3s plastic truck to be. Kraton is just an all out beast. Nice video showing me the opposite of how my trucks look while I'm jumping?

Nice bash Man, always good to have backup. I really dig 10 scale MTs, can't wait to get my hands on the Granite blx.

Is that the 1480kv or the 1730 and what pinion? I had heat issues on 6S with the 1730 and dropped down to a 5S battery but am still not totally satisfied. Was thinking of going with the 1480. Also, what punch setting are you on?

Is that the 1480kv or the 1730 and what pinion? I had heat issues on 6S with the 1730 and dropped down to a 5S battery but am still not totally satisfied. Was thinking of going with the 1480. Also, what punch setting are you on?
It's the 1730kv one. 19t pinion. I'll have to check on the punch setting. I can't remember.

That jump is starting to look a little broke in... too bad there isnt a softer landing... lol

That jump is starting to look a little broke in... too bad there isnt a softer landing... lol

It is definitely much better than when I first started using it last summer. I killed all the vegetation on the ramp side and it has smoothed out considerably.

It is definitely much better than when I first started using it last summer. I killed all the vegetation on the ramp side and it has smoothed out considerably.

can you rake out the side and launch into the field instead?

I was thinking of that but there is a metal grandstand right on the other side. I would clear it except in the event of a bad launch. I'll check it out the next time I am there.

I just took a look at it, and it's either a tree or the bench. When do you want us to come and move the bench?;)

Nice bash session. I haven't found my pile of dirt yet. City life
Now that spring is here, construction sites, here I come!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back