Kraton Arrma Kraton diffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SniperXx

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just got a used Kraton like new. Got a killer deal on it(now I know why) so I couldn't pass it up. Anyway been busy and didn't run it till like a month later to find out it makes a awful grinding noise and barely moves. I think the front and center differentials are shredded. It came with 2 3s lipos so if I was guessing the guy drove it hard the few times he ran it and somehow shredded them. Probably didn't know how to fix it so passed it off on someone else.

My question is do the front and rear use the same differentials as the center? Not sure what I need to be ordering. I haven't been able to take it apart yet but am certain thats the problem due to noise and it barely going when throttle is given.

Thanks

Last edited:
Just got a used Kraton like new. Got a killer deal on it(now I know why) so I couldn't pass it up. Anyway been busy and didn't run it till like a month later to find out it makes a awful grinding noise and barely moves. I think the front and center differentials are shredded. It came with 2 3s lipos so if I was guessing the guy drove it hard the few times he ran it and somehow shredded them. Probably didn't know how to fix it so passed it off on someone else.

My question is do the front and rear use the same differentials as the center? Not sure what I need to be ordering. I haven't been able to take it apart yet but am certain thats the problem due to noise and it barely going when throttle is given.

Thanks
Yes you can check ar310436 and use it in all diffs

im in the same boat but i keep tearing the front diffs out any one know the size of the bearings i have side to side slope that i need to shim and cant figure out what size shims i would need to order makes the third time doing this and im tired of it

Thanks for the reply. Anything else I need to order with them? Maybe oil or something?

yea diff oil is a good idea, thickness of your choice
and shim the diffs as well, theres a very good video of how to bulletproof your diffs, recommend to do that

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back