SOLD / FOUND ARRMA Kraton EXB Chassis, front and rear chassis braces, and chassis brace spacer set. $80 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Selling a Jennys RC Kraton EXB chassis that has not been used. (New pulled condition). Also included is the front and rear EXB braces. The front brace is in excellent condition, the rear one has a couple scrapes from the center drive shaft. Also included is the red spacer set. Total if new over $100 (with tax). Selling all 3 for $80 shipped. Paypal only and shipping to the lower 48 here in the US as well. Will probably ship USPS Priority. If interested please PM me and we can go from there. Thank you!!

20210117_194837.jpg
20210117_194847.jpg
20210117_194911.jpg

Last edited:
Selling a Jennys RC Kraton EXB chassis that has not been used. (New pulled condition). Also included is the front and rear EXB braces. The front brace is in excellent condition, the rear one has a couple scrapes from the center drive shaft. Also included is the red spacer set. Total if new over $100 (with tax). Selling all 3 for $80 shipped. Paypal only and shipping to the lower 48 here in the US as well. Will probably ship USPS Priority. If interested please PM me and we can go from there. Thank you!!

View attachment 120828View attachment 120829View attachment 120830
I already have a chassis would you be interested in keeping the chassis or so you have no use for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back