Kraton arrma kraton exocage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUGO .R

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi everyone, do you think it's a good idea to do an exocage like the traxxas e revo 2.0 for the Arrma kraton?
I think this will protect the bodywork in addition to the Gorilla tape.

Thanks, Hugo

The Kraton body is quite thick and reinforced already in the stress areas. With Goriila Tape also used, it should be enough to make the Kraton durable enough. However, the Exocage will still add more protection though, but it will also add more top end weight, which is not always good (prone to more rollovers). The one good think, is maybe it will roll over back on it's wheel easier, when you do land on the lid?

Hi everyone, do you think it's a good idea to do an exocage like the traxxas e revo 2.0 for the Arrma kraton?
I think this will protect the bodywork in addition to the Gorilla tape.

Thanks, Hugo
I have one on my x maxx,,,works great,,thinking about getting some for my kraton....

The Kraton body is quite thick and reinforced already in the stress areas. With Goriila Tape also used, it should be enough to make the Kraton durable enough. However, the Exocage will still add more protection though, but it will also add more top end weight, which is not always good (prone to more rollovers). The one good think, is maybe it will roll over back on it's wheel easier, when you do land on the lid?
I thought the outcast body would hold up well, considering how thick it is, but mine is already nearly broken in half. Big split at the base of the windshield, big crack where the wing mount hits it, front lip of the bumper completely gone. Also a split clear up the side from the bottom of the body to the truck bed, where I had my camera mounted, blaming the weight of the camera on that. I gorilla taped the snot out of it. Never did that before on any body.

Thinking instead of spending $50 on a stock body, I'll spend $80 and get that ugly unbreakable one from the Germany guy next.

Two words unbreakable body
Www.probodyrc.ru
You're welcome.
These are made out of basically the same stuff they make trash can and dumpster lids out of.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back