Kraton Arrma Kraton Pin Replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbowers

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I have been searching for the answer on the forums without any luck. I am wanting to get the proper pin replacement tool and pins to replace the doggone pins. Does anyone know what size the pins are?

I'm in the same boat sitting here with a bunch of perfectly good bones with worn down pins. I keep buying replacements from Jenny rc but trying to replace the pins is on my to-do list. Figured I'd hit one with just the press to see how it reacts before either freezing the pin or heating the surrounding metal around the pin.

Yeah, I bought a used Kraton V3 and it needs all the drive cups and replaced as well as most of the pins. Hate to just waste the dogbones. I had planned on getting a pin puller for my other 1/8 scale buggies. Just debating on the best route to go or if I bite the bullet and get a bunch of bones and cups.
Just buy replacement dog bones as required. IMO it’s not worth the bother.
Yeah, maybe you are right. I just hate wasting money if I could get the tool and save in the long run. The cups seem to be fairly soft so I figure when I get new ones I will try and heat treat them. I also read the MBX7 are a replacement as well.

Somebody will make a women's necklace out of worn out dog bones and win the prize.
Meanwhile, whose body pierced with busted RC parts? I'm starting a new thing now.
The Prince Albert and a drive shaft to lug around and feel small next to. rofl. Netflix will pick it up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back