Kraton Arrma Kraton rolling backflips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dakota

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Does anyone know the special recipe for getting the kraton to do rolling backflips ?? Iv heard 100k in the center diff and the upgraded pinion ?? Any other suggestions??

Better tires (like the dBoots Backflips) and heavier center diff oil like you mentioned. I'd go a bit higher than 100k; I'm happy with 300k myself but a lot of people here seem to like 500k.

No real need for a bigger pinion, for backflips you need torque, not speed.

Kraton Rolling Backflip Recipe:
- Backflips
- 500k center diff fluid
- 6s Punch setting on 9
- 16t pinion (you need the added wheel speed to do good rolling backflips)
- spare diff gears
especially if you're on concrete

Better tires (like the dBoots Backflips) and heavier center diff oil like you mentioned. I'd go a bit higher than 100k; I'm happy with 300k myself but a lot of people here seem to like 500k.

No real need for a bigger pinion, for backflips you need torque, not speed.
So 500 in the middle diff

Kraton Rolling Backflip Recipe:
- Backflips
- 500k center diff fluid
- 6s Punch setting on 9
- 16t pinion (you need the added wheel speed to do good rolling backflips)
- spare diff gears
especially if you're on concrete
How do you change the punch setting

I some how ended up with 1M fluid. What would happen if I put that in center diff of Kraton?
I found Woodies diff fluid table of "thick and thin" I'm more wondering what the limitations are. I'll likely go 200k in center and 20k front and 60k back like a sane person, but I have some sitting here and just wondering if anyone out there has done that? And what happened?

I some how ended up with 1M fluid. What would happen if I put that in center diff of Kraton?
I found Woodies diff fluid table of "thick and thin" I'm more wondering what the limitations are. I'll likely go 200k in center and 20k front and 60k back like a sane person, but I have some sitting here and just wondering if anyone out there has done that? And what happened?
I use 1m in my center diff she wheelies like a champ on 1m but I flip flop form 1m to 500 just depends on what I have

Any other negative side affects? Heat? Eating gears?
not that I can tell alot of people told me 1m was dumb and in that case just lock the center diff but I still get plenty of center diff action ... makes working on the diff a pain filling and waiting for bubbles to come up I let it sit over night with the 1m just cause lol it's like that saying a watched pot never boils lol let's just say it's a slow process

not that I can tell alot of people told me 1m was dumb and in that case just lock the center diff but I still get plenty of center diff action ... makes working on the diff a pain filling and waiting for bubbles to come up I let it sit over night with the 1m just cause lol it's like that saying a watched pot never boils lol let's just say it's a slow process
I'll probably just do 200k then 500k so I learn the affect and maybe, one day, 1M

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back