Kraton Arrma Kraton servo gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepijj221

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Yesterday broke the servo of my Kraton V2. if I turn to the right it starts making an grinding noise..
So I guess there is something with the gear..
What material are the stock gears? Metal or synthetic?
My local RC shop said if they are from metal you can change the gear, if they're synthetic you cannot replace them for metal gear. I wasn't planning to buy a new servo so I wanted to change the gear..

I would like to get some information over the stock servo I have:)

You should have metal gears in there already. The part that the first guy gave you is the replacement gear set for the stock servo.

The original servo is OK but when/if you upgrade you'll wish you had of sooner trust me,I know understand why a lot of people upgrade servos straight away. Get a cheap one from banggood(HD lw 20kg waterproof) £25

The part number i put on is the stock gears for the kraton... Just tell your local guy the part number.

And i was gonna say the ebay prices depend on where you are. I got my new stock gears local in Aus for 19 dollars... Wouldve been 30 of ebay to post here... And stock servos work out to about 35/40... But thats still better than the local price of 80. Postage and exchange can make a big difference when not in the usa

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back