Kraton Arrma kraton servo saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerbear1018

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Granite
hey guys, I just wanted to see if anyone has adjusted there servo saver and how much they adjusted it. I've went through 2 servos so far and I'm finally getting an upgraded one and don't want this one to go out too. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it I do a lot of jumping and flips with my kraton.

I am using a stock one. I am in the process of buying one from gka. Does using the stock servo mount put a lot of strain on the servo? I am getting a new servo this weekend but not sure when the servo mount will be here. I wanted to play with it this weekend but if it is going to damage my servo because I don't have an upgraded servo mount than I will wait

@Jerbear1018 if it was me I would certainly wait until you got the new servo mount before using the new servo. There is a lot of flex in the stock mount and this undoubtedly puts the servo under additional stress.

Here is a perfect video showing the before (stock servo mount) and after (GKA mount) and it clearly shows the servo flexing a lot in both left and right on the stock mount to zero flex on the upgraded mount.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back