Arrma Kraton Shock Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maagneticc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
What Do You Guys Use To Lift A Kraton Up Abit The Shocks don't Go back up that high after I push down on it

They are made that way to have a little preload. You can turn the collars down to increase the ride height a bit. I put a battery in and push down to the flore and release. When the suspension rebounds I like the arms to be level or slightly passed level.

What Do You Guys Use To Lift A Kraton Up Abit The Shocks don't Go back up that high after I push down on it
Are your shock shafts bent? It should not go all the way up on its own when just sitting on a surface tho. You want a bit of droop naturally.

Are your shock shafts bent? It should not go all the way up on its own when just sitting on a surface tho. You want a bit of droop naturally.
That’s Normal Height when pushed down

Attachments

• 20EEA1CD-B897-486A-90AC-1C44FBF3ED31.png
    20EEA1CD-B897-486A-90AC-1C44FBF3ED31.png
    968.8 KB · Views: 53
Sounds like some binding. Mine loaded down with oversized everything falls right on the money with shocks turned half way down.

If I lift it up the spring just moves around
Now I'm confused to your original question? Those are fully extended and the a-arm is fully down. I wouldn't run with full preload like that though. Your asking for busted shock rod ends.

Now I'm confused to your original question? Those are fully extended and the a-arm is fully down. I wouldn't run with full preload like that though. Your asking for busted shock rod ends.
This is how I got the car 2 days ago idk anything about arrma

It almost looks like the springs are too short.
I’m thinking whoever owned it before you was tweaking some things, maybe not correctly... ?‍♂️

They look like V1 or V2 shocks with the soft springs and 3.5mm shafts

I’d upgrade all the shocks to v3 or v4 or at least put the stiffer springs on it from the newer version

Stiffer rear spring part# AR330508
Front # AR330507

They look like V1 or V2 shocks with the soft springs and 3.5mm shafts

I’d upgrade all the shocks to v3 or v4 or at least put the stiffer springs on it from the newer version
V1 or v2 fo sho. Those springs really suck.
Best option is V4 Kraton/Outcast shocks, but just the springs should help a lot.

Arrma Shock Springs 85mm 6.2 lbs/in AR330507
Arrma Shock Springs 95mm 5 lbs/in AR330508

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back