Kraton ARRMA KRATON steering servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pylety

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a arrma Kraton 6s and upgraded to a savox1212 steering servo. It is taller than the stock servo. It is too tall to use stock linkage. It there a offset linkage to use for this application.

Perhaps a taller servo mount will fix the problem? I know jbirc makes one, I don't know of any others

Perhaps a taller servo mount will fix the problem? I know jbirc makes one, I don't know of any others
I have the servo mounted. The linkage going to the steering linkage is a lot lower than the top of the servo.

I have the servo mounted. The linkage going to the steering linkage is a lot lower than the top of the servo.
I’ve seen some people use a longer screw with a spacer in between linkage arms to get the linkage coming off the horn level. Just make sure the servo isn’t touching the chassis, else shock from bashing could kill it.

I’ve seen some people use a longer screw with a spacer in between linkage arms to get the linkage coming off the horn level. Just make sure the servo isn’t touching the chassis, else shock from bashing could kill it.
That was I only idea to put a spacer in. Just didn’t know if someone made one that is offset. Thank for the info.

Back