Kraton Arrma Kraton stock body alternatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few that I've equipped over the years.
20211111_171750.jpg
20210214_131353.jpg
20210214_131445.jpg

I've been looking for a Mojave type shell for my Kraton 6s BLX RTR but haven't really been able to find a desert racer type shell for it. I think the Senton shell might fit with its current dimenions, but it had me wondering if the Traxxas Slash shell would fit better since its slightly longer. I know of course i would have to do some trimming, but for science does anyone have a Traxxas Slash shell that can put it on a Kraton 6s (the non xl conversion) to see what it looks like?

Here is a Senton body on a Kraton 6s. Both of the wheel wells will rub on the tires.

20230109_194847.jpg

20230109_194947.jpg

Yup, that Senton one looks pretty good on it. Thats what made me curious about the Traxxas Slash body since its a bit longer.

Yup, that Senton one looks pretty good on it. Thats what made me curious about the Traxxas Slash body since its a bit longer.
Slash body are not longer. Same size as the Senton.

Last edited:
Slash body are not longer. Same size as the Senton.
Perhaps I looked at a different or older version of some Slash body, from what I see:

Senton 21 x 12 x 6
Slash 28 x 20 x 5

I don't own either of those so I cannot physically measure them. Anyone have any of the bodies on hand to measure the LxWxH ??

Perhaps I looked at a different or older version of some Slash body, from what I see:

Senton 21 x 12 x 6
Slash 28 x 20 x 5

I don't own either of those so I cannot physically measure them. Anyone have any of the bodies on hand to measure the LxWxH ??
Where did you find those numbers?
As I said before, the Slash and Senton bodies are the same size. I have both.

Just put together a Finnisher body. First attempt, not perfect but it will get the job done. Spaz stix color shift paint mostly just looks green but sometimes I can see the purple when the lighting is just right.

IMG_20231126_100931.jpg

Just put together a Finnisher body. First attempt, not perfect but it will get the job done. Spaz stix color shift paint mostly just looks green but sometimes I can see the purple when the lighting is just right.

View attachment 334052
Man thats nice! Looks awesome! What tires are those?

The kind of tires that'll break non-exb diffs :ROFLMAO:. Just messing around but also they will haha.
Hehe yup! I broke my Notorious when it was stock on 6s running Kaiju EXT tires. Lol. Backflips only since. And aluminum center diff...

Thanks, yeah i really like those bodies. They are also great for self-righting on shorter wheelbase vehicles. Currently I run them on my Kraton, Notorious, and Senton.

If you search eBay for arrma bug body youll find a bunch of different paint schemes. $30 a body is good for me as I trash them really quick. Like so.......

Thanks, yeah i really like those bodies. They are also great for self-righting on shorter wheelbase vehicles. Currently I run them on my Kraton, Notorious, and Senton.

If you search eBay for arrma bug body youll find a bunch of different paint schemes. $30 a body is good for me as I trash them really quick. Like so.......

The helicopter one is great. 🤣

Back