Kraton Arrma Kraton stock body alternatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody found some good replacements for the stock body on the Kraton? Been searching for a while and took my chance on the Pro-Line desert militia. Needs some cutting to fit the (broken) rear wing, but turned out quite nice. For sure more durable than the stock body. I know many use the Pro-Line bulldog body, but I prefer the more non-truggy style.

DSC_0162_2.jpg
Dang i like this one just like my hummer
And name it ARRMAMENT :D
20160206_222447.jpg

Anybody found some good replacements for the stock body on the Kraton? Been searching for a while and took my chance on the Pro-Line desert militia. Needs some cutting to fit the (broken) rear wing, but turned out quite nice. For sure more durable than the stock body. I know many use the Pro-Line bulldog body, but I prefer the more non-truggy style.

DSC_0162_2.jpg

What body is that?

The Proline Bulldog (MBX-6T)... is that a perfict fit, or need a little bit of trimming? New to this.. maybe trimming is a given on anything not model specific.

Thank you!

Just got my (updated) Kraton.. Second day, loving it so far. Like the Proline bulldog body, but am curious if it fits over the roll cage or if people are having to remove it? I know these bodies aren't built for the Kraton specifically, so it had me curious. Not sure if I wanna change to an after market body if I have to remove the cage...

Thank you!

Just got my (updated) Kraton.. Second day, loving it so far. Like the Proline bulldog body, but am curious if it fits over the roll cage or if people are having to remove it? I know these bodies aren't built for the Kraton specifically, so it had me curious. Not sure if I wanna change to an after market body if I have to remove the cage...

Thank you!

For my body i had to remove the top portion of the cage for the body to fit. Id recommend doing the shoegoo body mod if doing so because if you flip over as much as i do your body will eventually crack. o_O

Could someone please tell me if the Proline Desert Militia body will clear the rear shock towers??? I already ordered the Emaxx body posts. If the Desert Militia shell does not clear the rear shock towers I guess I will order the Forf Raptor body...thanx

Could someone please tell me if the Proline Desert Militia body will clear the rear shock towers??? I already ordered the Emaxx body posts. If the Desert Militia shell does not clear the rear shock towers I guess I will order the Forf Raptor body...thanx
Welcome to Arrma Forum!

Take a look at the first post / picture in this thread. There is also a good Kraton build thread from @travis328 showing his Proline Desert Militia body as well.

I trimmed the rear tailgate off the body so it sits down on the original buddy mounts. If you don't want to do that, it will clear the rear shock tower

Thanks for the warm welcome and prompt response! I love the looks of the Kraton both with and without the wing. The Desert Militia and Enforcer bodies look great! Great pics and info in this thread...

Hi, new to the forums and just recently got my first Kraton, I modified a pro line Ford Raptor body (On Traxxas Slash before Kraton). Trimmed the bed a few inches to fit the wing mount and trimmed off the wide fender flares, looks cool to me.

Attachments

• tmp_18581-IMG_20160827_202441588-1000711419.jpg
    tmp_18581-IMG_20160827_202441588-1000711419.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 435
Back