Kraton Arrma Kraton stock body alternatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg
Lovin that Bulldog body!
My proline Enforcer body came in today!

That looks good, I don't have a cage. But good to know. Bought mine for $25 shipped...great deal

I like that JConcepts Bajr body. Looks like it would roll back onto it feet. With a good paint scheme would be really cool!
RockstarBAJR1.jpg

IMG_0269.JPG
IMG_0266.JPG
IMG_0268.JPG
I liked the Parma 1950 Chevy panel van body so I got one today. I'm going to do a one color paint job and reinforce it for bashing. i might bed liner it.... I found a brand that works awesome on lexan. I have anorher rc car done with it on the outside. I rather not fall in love with a paint job, like I did in the pastand, spend more time reinforcing a body. I'm starting to prefer the bed liner paint jobs I've been testing out. I found a brand that works well. My slash is bed linered, it resembles a rat rod.

Attachments

• IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 215
I had a 1969 VW Karmann Ghia when I was in my mid 20's. Wish someone made a body like this...
std_69_vw_karmann-ghia.jpg

View attachment 4489 View attachment 4490 View attachment 4491 I liked the Parma 1950 Chevy panel van body so I got one today. I'm going to do a one color paint job and reinforce it for bashing. i might bed liner it.... I found a brand that works awesome on lexan. I have anorher rc car done with it on the outside. I rather not fall in love with a paint job, like I did in the pastand, spend more time reinforcing a body. I'm starting to prefer the bed liner paint jobs I've been testing out. I found a brand that works well. My slash is bed linered, it resembles a rat rod.

That's a nice workspace ya got there. Nice and tidy...

I'm liking the look of this. Since I'm a huge Vw bug fan, I might just give it a go.
I ordered one the other day and it came today. Had some Tower E-cash left so I bought it. I think it was about a dollar and change after e-cash.

Last edited:
Back