Kraton Arrma Kraton stock body alternatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the board. Those are SRC Terrain Crushers. Great all terrain wheel tire combo. No t so Great for jumping, as they lack the extra cushion. They look like a 50"rim with 20 series tires. No ballooning, so you have good control at speed, but you do lose a bit of speed from that as well. They also make SRC Road Crushers, that would be treaded strictly for the street.

IMG_7142.JPG
of all the tires Iv tried, backflips from Arrma have been awesome.

Love it. Is that a Nero body?

Whoops.
Love it. Is that a Nero body? W
Sorry thought that reply was going directly to
Not sure why it posted like that. Thought that reply was directly on ARRMADA picture. Love that body

I've been trying to find some free time to start making my own mold. I have a plaster cast made already and the vacuum table is 95% finished, but I started doing something out of wood. Might look something like this when I'm finished except for the roofline. It'll be more squared off to match the rest of the body. Really dig the front!
0701tr_04_z+radical_renderings+fast_eddys_hot_rod_art.jpg
Update to my body. Almost ready to vacuum form!
Almost done.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all,
Does anyone know of a HALO Warthog body? I've heard of people converting models or toys to fit but ive not seen a lexan rc version.

504_K

The body mold I'm doing is proving to be a bit more challenging than I anticipated! I could really use a three view, but this is all I have to work with. Maybe on to something else for now...

ok guys. This is my first arrma and so far the day and half of owner ship has been awesome. Even though I pretty much destroyed the right rear by hitting a parked car doing about 40. So in my process of rebuilding I'm looking for other body options. I've searched the forum and really liked either the Silverado body or that big ford body. Setting it up mostly for hard pacl3s and street. I have orderd 3 HR diff cups and going to use 1 mil oil in the center but what would be best for the front and rear? I deal mostly in 1/5 gasser so th was a nice change of pace. I own several other cars and trucks including traxxas. Arrma is by far built better than traxxas. There is n9 really compar

Attachments

• IMG_2566.JPG
    IMG_2566.JPG
    356 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_2571.JPG
    IMG_2571.JPG
    338.4 KB · Views: 249
I've had a few bodies. The stock body is very good but I did learn that I prefer no wing and also prefer covering the rear shock tower. I like this Parma Grave Digger and also the ones you mentioned. The orange body I have is for a Mugen truggy.... it looks pretty cool but like I said, I rather ditch the wing and have a more rounded roof body.

Attachments

• IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    327.2 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_0266.JPG
    IMG_0266.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_0673.JPG
    IMG_0673.JPG
    296.5 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    620.1 KB · Views: 408
The body mold I'm doing is proving to be a bit more challenging than I anticipated! I could really use a three view, but this is all I have to work with. Maybe on to something else for now...
I vacuum form plastic parts for a living.if you have questions maybe I can help.

I've had a few bodies. The stock body is very good but I did learn that I prefer no wing and also prefer covering the rear shock tower. I like this Parma Grave Digger and also the ones you mentioned. The orange body I have is for a Mugen truggy.... it looks pretty cool but like I said, I rather ditch the wing and have a more rounded roof body.

I too prefer the monster truck look and covering the rear shock towers. I used tmaxx/emaxx proline body mounts

Attachments

• IMG_1964.JPG
    IMG_1964.JPG
    266.9 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1966.JPG
    IMG_1966.JPG
    240.8 KB · Views: 246
Back