Kraton Arrma Kraton Suspension Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could up load the video of the off the roof back flip/gutter smash. It's says there's no allowed extention pound sign sigh face

I see shock issues seem to be a thing with arrma.are they sub par or just basher like me that can break anything off a roof.lol.

The shocks would be great if we weren't throwing these cars off of roofs or motor Cross Jumps. And of course driver ability has something to do with this too. There are some upgrades you can do to the original shocks, like swap the washers that are on top of and below the shock piston. You want a washer that is as big as it can get with out covering the holes. You can use the Teckno Rod ends which are beefier. But if you are throwing it off roofs, then maybe a full upgrade to the Teckno Shocks is the way to go. But youcan get 3 -4 sets of the stock shocks for what a set of the tecknos cost.

I ordered the 80 for the front and 90 for the back...teknos. Is that wrong? Should I have ordered 90 all around?

I ordered the 80 for the front and 90 for the back...teknos. Is that wrong? Should I have ordered 90 all around?
That should be fine but most people are running the 90's on all four corners with good results. You can always swap them front to rear or vise versa to suit your driving. Play around with them and see what it is that you like. There is some very good advice and tips on this forum but to make this a fun hobby you must make your rig the way you want it. What works for one person may not work for the other. Bash away and watch your machine, see what it does that you like and don't like. Once you find this out then modify it to your liking and driving habits. Good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back