Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Kraton Arrma Kraton TRIPLE backflip

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A triple backflip on any RC is rather impressive, add that to the height of which this trucked did the jump and even more impressive. This should certainly say something about the durability of the Arrma Kraton for sure!

GraniteVorteksKraton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, , Vorteks
Nice video. I wonder if anything broke and how well that body held up. It makes me want to get one of those bodies now. No wing and an added wheelie bar, good stuff

Dustin Mustangs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
Isn't that one of our members? If so, let's give credit where credit is MAJORLY due!

Thomas P

ARRMA Hardcore FAN
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
ADX-10, BigRock, Granite, , Nero, , Senton, Talion,
Thx guys for posting it up. Yes it is mine. I did app 15 crashes fir the search of a quad BF drop..the 3ipple was the most i ciuld do..( that will be done in a MXega jump( i continues to bash...

Break report long after endeing jumps..Lower shock ballcup...thats it.

The Kratons are TANKS

Dustin Mustangs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
Awesome, I thought that might of been you. Is that a gravel mine that your videos are filmed at? How do you get access?? I would love to find a similar spot...

Thomas P

ARRMA Hardcore FAN
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hmm not sure if i have the corect word but Gravelpit.. here they sell sand in all dimensions..sand to huge rocks..they do make tarmac here...here i normaly film my clips. This and the othere where i ran off a sand transport band..

I just mailed them before and asked kindly ( they have issiues with MX that sabotage )if i can "play" with my el rc car..and be carefull so there wont be any sand avalanges that i can get caught in ( seen a few here...pretty scarry)...no problem they said..same at the other spot :)...feels better to run here with a ok

Operator7G

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
That's really cool that they gave you permission to play there. And props to you for asking for permission, too.

Doozie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Wow, that was rather impressive! That looks like a perfect place to play with the RC.

Djinn

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Vorteks
nice triple and yes the kraton stock is a tank just got mine up again can't wait to break it again!(a good thing).

Senton 66

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, , Senton, Talion
Kool video. ... I don't have a fear of heights just a fear of falling. ..couldn't stand on that peak...but that's got to be one of the best places to run...

Thomas P

ARRMA Hardcore FAN
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Thank you guys

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bicketybam Arrma 6s BLX 10
M Arrma 4x4 16
Z Arrma 6s BLX 16
Vicdamone05 Classifieds 2