SOLD / FOUND arrma kraton v2 for sale 300+actual shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helizrnew2me

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
selling my arrma kraton v2 .its 6 months old .only has about a dozen runs on it . it has been sitting . i have had it out twice in the last 4 months .comes with everything it did as new .its bone stock . i am including a speed run video i made last month the last time i had it out . the running condition has not changed since this day . i haven't used it since . watch the video ,look at the pictures . if you want it i take paypal .
my trader feedback speaks for itself . i have moved on to boats and this needs a loving home . price includes shipping .thanks

ps- i have the controller just forgot to get a picture .

no trades !! 300.00 plus actual shipping to your location .

DSCF7202_zpsj3phexg1.jpg

DSCF7205_zpsfsrnvlzk.jpg

DSCF7204_zpset4rtgm0.jpg

DSCF7206_zpsyjdxdfz4.jpg

DSCF7207_zps8xrtluel.jpg

DSCF7208_zpsmkrh1jyi.jpg

DSCF7210_zpsw8pcgjeo.jpg

DSCF7202_zpsj3phexg1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
still for sale . keep in mind shipping can run up to 50 dollars ,more if your in CA.

Last edited:
if you want to check shipping
20 pound box
length-30
width-20
height-10 coming from 18071

north of allentown ,if you check my zip code you will know where

Have you ever been to Trains and Lanes Hobbies? Been going there for years, and last time I was there it was a lot cleaner; plus they have a pretty large track on the property!

have not been there in many years . the local hobbytown in whitehall is going out of business ,if your not too far maybe check there for some deals . sounds like he wants to close the doors end of this month .

have not been there in many years . the local hobbytown in whitehall is going out of business ,if your not too far maybe check there for some deals . sounds like he wants to close the doors end of this month .
Nice! Thanks for the tip. My Brother lives in Orefield so maybe a road trip and a visit is in order!

for sure .he told me 20 percent off on a boat i am interested in . thats 85 bucks off. by months end might be even more deals

I'm trying to get my buddy to pick this up from you. Pretty sure we can send you a FED EX label, that you can just slap on the side of it.

if it covers shipping from my location i am fine with that . although the nearest fed ex is about 25 minute drive . let me know . its still available . he would have to paypal me the 300.00 then send his label via email . i have a good printer .
where you guys from?
20 pound box
length-30
width-20
height-10 coming from 18071

We are in Southern California. The weight and dimensions are a help. As soon as I see him, I'll let him know. Now that mine is up and going strong on 6S, I am going to let him see mine run. I think that will sell him on it.

wow ,Cali is not going to be cheap . its one of those most expensive places for me to ship to . good luck and let me know .
this is a v2 so you know .

Right on, no worries on the shipping. We've got that covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back