Kraton Arrma Kraton V3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shalom

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
the question is, if it is a good offer?

Hello Thank you for receiving me, I am new to this and I think this is a good place to learn since I have an offer that is good for the couple. I got an offer of an Arrma Kraton V3 in excellent condition I would say as new, I have not found any misuse or scratching, then what they offer me:
Upgrades and extras
RPM full A Arms set
RPM Mud flaps new
RPM front and read skid plates
Talion wing new
EMP aluminum servo mount and upgraded steering link (lot of flex in stock set up)new
POWER HD LW-20MG upgraded servo (compare to savox) new
Front/center/rear diffs shimmed for durability used 50k/200k/10k fluid to smooth out the initial hit new
Heavier shock fluid new
D boots backflips new
Very nice custom kraton v3 body new
2 hobbystar 8000mah 3s 11.4v hardcase lipo batteries properly maintained like new on storage charge 0 puffing
2 powerhobby 6000mah 3s 11.4v softcase lipo batteries like new on storage charge 0 puffing
Sky Rc B6 mini lipo charger with all adapters
Rcdecals Motorsports chassis protector new

Also comes with all stock parts that were removed, which includes
Original body
Original tires and wheels
A arms
Servo mount
Extra bag of ball cups
High speed pinion
Extra tekno diff shims
Arrma kraton instr

Last edited:
If maintained well. That's a great deal.(y)(y) There is a lot of Money in the upgrade parts there. Your call on that. Everthing seems there to run. Is the Tactic TTX 300 Radio included. I say that's a bonus. IMO. If you don't already have a radio.(y)(y)

Not a bad price assuming it isn't roached. I also have a V3. Here are a few quick suggestions.

Keep in mind the stock metal shielded bearings aren't long lived. If left unkept in the diffs they will shred the ring and pinion gears. A Fast Eddie kit should be an immediate purchase. It will be a good opportunity to learn your new machine by disassembling it and swapping out bearings. Don't feel too bad about the purchase as this is something every Arrma owner does eventually.

Shock links are a weak point. Get the Tekno ends and balls and have them on hand.

Even if you're a mild jumper those pretty bodies will be shredded in no time without a tower to tower brace. You can either fabricate on your own for cheap or spend a little more on a clean looking V4 setup. If big air is your thing aftermarket chassis, frame braces and shock towers should be future investments when the time is right.

Another V4 durability upgrade are the captured steering rod ball links, highly recommend.

A V4 mod I recommend just for looks are the body posts, they are adjustable. Using these as well as raising the center cage to the high mount position gives the 6S the more aggressive raised stance that the 8S Kraton has.

Everything else, just upgrade as needed .

Welcome, seems like a fair deal, there's a lot of parts, lipos and charger. Condition means everything, check it out and if you like, pull the trigger. And of course try to haggle a bit.

Welcome, seems like a fair deal, there's a lot of parts, lipos and charger. Condition means everything, check it out and if you like, pull the trigger. And of course try to haggle a bit.
SmartSelect_20191225-112801_eBay.jpg
SmartSelect_20191225-112729_eBay.jpg
SmartSelect_20191225-112832_eBay.jpg
SmartSelect_20191225-112816_eBay.jpg
SmartSelect_20191225-112856_eBay.jpg
SmartSelect_20191225-112845_eBay.jpg
SmartSelect_20191225-112909_eBay.jpg
SmartSelect_20191225-112932_eBay.jpg
SmartSelect_20191225-112920_eBay.jpg

Well it went for over 450

Attachments

• 19CA2B89-4BC5-4BF0-BDBF-79E08492EEDD.jpeg
    19CA2B89-4BC5-4BF0-BDBF-79E08492EEDD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back