Kraton Arrma Kraton vs Traxxas X-Maxx - This is war!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im dissapointed. I only watched the whole thing to see the Traxxas break, or, at the very least, get attacked by the snake they showed towards the beginning, and for part of it, the Traxxas was ahead, so i call shenanigans.

This video has absolutely no informative value.

Yep, bit of a misleading title, the OP at very least really needs to at least discuss his opinions on the strong and weak points of both RC's
Was quite atmospheric with the film score soundtrack though..

Yep, bit of a misleading title, the OP at very least really needs to at least discuss his opinions on the strong and weak points of both RC's
Was quite atmospheric with the film score soundtrack though..
That's the comment I left on his YouTube channel. It's the Kraton & X-Maxx movie, not the Kraton vs. X-Maxx. Nice piece of editing, but I was expecting a competition, not a friendly walk in the park while holding hands.

I understand that this is a test of both models ... which is better?

Where is some comparative discipline?

Where is the real set of tests?

How do you measure the quality of individual cars?

Each model is driven by a different person and you want to draw conclusions?

It doesn't make any sense to me ...

My god calm down people... lol! He just made a simple video it’s not the end of the world! It’s a $900 rc vs a $500. One is huge one is small. Ones plastic ones metal. One has enough torque to move a car and one has the power to reach 70. When a jump is failed, one can be replaced modularly, while the other has less individual parts.

Comparisonith overith. This guy has editing skills I wish I had. In my opinion the title was by no means misleading. There was a kraton and there was an xmaxx, both attempting similar stuff- looks like a versus to me. Arrma didn’t win, doesn’t mean the title is misleading... come on guys.

-if you get angry at this comment pretend it’s a joke. I’m just being real here. I mean just reread the comments on this thread.. it’s negative as hell for no reason.

My god calm down people... lol! He just made a simple video it’s not the end of the world! It’s a $900 rc vs a $500. One is huge one is small. Ones plastic ones metal. One has enough torque to move a car and one has the power to reach 70. When a jump is failed, one can be replaced modularly, while the other has less individual parts.

Comparisonith overith. This guy has editing skills I wish I had. In my opinion the title was by no means misleading. There was a kraton and there was an xmaxx, both attempting similar stuff- looks like a versus to me. Arrma didn’t win, doesn’t mean the title is misleading... come on guys.

-if you get angry at this comment pretend it’s a joke. I’m just being real here. I mean just reread the comments on this thread.. it’s negative as hell for no reason.

You say its just a joke just to somehow self validate and excuse your unacceptable behaviour insulting peoples opinions on a public forum, this is the 2nd time in 10 minutes. I'm not treating it as a joke because I can't. Jokes are funny this isn't.

If I click on a 'versus' video, then thats what I expect to watch. I really wanted to like you peenut, I really did... but now you've upset me. :(

I said the video was fun and well edited. He also posted a premier post on YouTube so the expectations of a "battle" were very high. When you post a video, you have to expect praise and criticism. You're suggesting to lie or say nothing. How would anyone ever get better at anything if people didn't critique? Sorry, but I don't believe in the "everyone gets a medal for participating" generation. I also hope he continues to produce his very entertaining videos.

You say its just a joke just to somehow self validate and excuse your unacceptable behaviour insulting peoples opinions on a public forum, this is the 2nd time in 10 minutes. I'm not treating it as a joke because I can't. Jokes are funny this isn't.

If I click on a 'versus' video, then thats what I expect to watch. I really wanted to like you peenut, I really did... but now you've upset me. :(
Sorry man... just saying what I feel. We don’t need to click- I understand.

Also the joke strategy has been going pretty well I can’t lie. Keeps the most parties happy with my honest opinion. I used to give it raw, that upset people, so this is my new tactic.
I said the video was fun and well edited. He also posted a premier post on YouTube so the expectations of a "battle" were very high. When you post a video, you have to expect praise and criticism. You're suggesting to lie or say nothing. How would anyone ever get better at anything if people didn't critique? Sorry, but I don't believe in the "everyone gets a medal for participating" generation. I also hope he continues to produce his very entertaining videos.

I get that now. I just saw a whole ton of negativity when reading the posts surrounding yours so I missed that important sentence.

Last edited:
Sorry man... just saying what I feel. We don’t need to click- I understand.

Erm... I was totally joking dude, I wasnt upset in the slightest nor would I ever be over a forum post. I should have made it much clearer though. No Peanut allergy here! ;)

Erm... I was totally joking dude, I wasnt upset in the slightest nor would I ever be over a forum post. I should have made it much clearer though. No Peanut allergy here! ;)
Now I’m in quite the predicament, I can’t tell if this is a joke or not.

In a real race I bet the Kraton would gap the X.
I bet the person driving the Kraton never gone past 1/3rd of its power because as you said, the Kraton would rocket past the Xmaxx at any speeds but they also gone easy on the Xmaxx's power but the end result would of been the same. Its a very scripted vid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back