Kraton Arrma Kraton with M2C Chassis Running Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking every day to see if the M2C chassis is back in stock. Hopefully soon. Nice video. Truck looks like a beast☺
Thanks, man. That chassis is solid. You would have to smash something at full speed to bend it.

Thanks, man. That chassis is solid. You would have to smash something at full speed to bend it.
It looks like it. Im definitly going to use M2C for my Kraton and for my near future Outcast build. And thanks for the info

Theres a video on one of the Facebook groups of a guy driving his through his metal mail box.
I learn new stuff every day and I have been on here for a while now.
I really need a couple of those ramps.
You have the perfect place to get some @werner sline style tricks going on lol.
One of the guys on the Facebook groups who is a tester for M2C is running his Kraton box stock with the M2C chassis just to see how strong it actually is and he said he is yet to bend his chassis and the stock braces are holding up just fine.

Last edited:
Already in my shopping cart on Amazon.

Great video, thanks for posting. My kraton runs pretty hot too, we have the same wheels/tires. I think that is what does it for me. When I put the backflips on I go down a few. Really don't want a fan, it's just one more thing...

Get the ramps for $100! I need a second set. I love em and light enough to carry around in the bed of my truck. (y)(y)(y)
Who makes a good set of ramps. Went online awhile back and lots of choices. Don't know what height, width, pitch, to get. Kinda confusing like what Arrma to get.

My latest ??:cool:

The new "Ed" that says shoot instead of sh!t, shows that you know people are watching. Nice props to Arrma Forum. Well said. Kraton is a beast and will never let you down. Keep em coming Ed!

Great video, thanks for posting. My kraton runs pretty hot too, we have the same wheels/tires. I think that is what does it for me. When I put the backflips on I go down a few. Really don't want a fan, it's just one more thing...
I really don't want to run one either. I'll just keep an eye on temps for now.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Well I hope these are a good quality set of ramps because they're ordered.
Thanks for the link!
Arrma D
These are the ones I use they look similar to the ones you ordered, https://www.rebelsport.com.au/p/tahwalhi-skate-ramp-540303.html

I had to increase the angle to get more height, but they are pretty good set up flat, I can't drive will enough to handle the extra height anyway.

This video shows them set up flat and hitting them pretty fast at the end.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back