Kraton ARRMA KRATON WONT MOVE BUT CAN STEER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay's RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
i was just using my kraton 6s and when i charged it up again and put it outside it went forward for a split second but then i braked because my dog was in the way and when i tried to go forward again it didn't work. it could turn the wheels but it didn't go forward. i looked at the three colored wires but they were fine and i also looked at the ESC and tried restarting it but that didn't work either!

any ideas with what's wrong and how to fix it?

Hopfully your esc didn't sh!t the bed like mine just did. I would try to recalibrate it. There is a section in your manual that shows you how to do it. Its pretty easy. You turn on the truck and hold that little button next to the on off switch until you see it start blinking. Then hit full throttle, reverse and neutral. That's not exactly how to do it but its somthing olong those lines.

Hopfully your esc didn't sh!t the bed like mine just did. I would try to recalibrate it. There is a section in your manual that shows you how to do it. Its pretty easy. You turn on the truck and hold that little button next to the on off switch until you see it start blinking. Then hit full throttle, reverse and neutral. That's not exactly how to do it but its somthing olong those lines.
i think i tried that and it still didn't work

Rut row. You might want to take a vid of the esc malfunctioning and send an email to hh. Somthings going on with arrmas esc factory.

Rut row. You might want to take a vid of the esc malfunctioning and send an email to hh. Somthings going on with arrmas esc factory.
A vid would be helpful for sure ???

i was just using my kraton 6s and when i charged it up again and put it outside it went forward for a split second but then i braked because my dog was in the way and when i tried to go forward again it didn't work. it could turn the wheels but it didn't go forward. i looked at the three colored wires but they were fine and i also looked at the ESC and tried restarting it but that didn't work either!

any ideas with what's wrong and how to fix it?
I'm having the same problem with my Typhon 3s. When i figure out it, I'll let you know what fixed it. Hopefully you'll do the same?

I'm having the same problem with my Typhon 3s. When i figure out it, I'll let you know what fixed it. Hopefully you'll do the same?

Is the ESC blinking red?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back