Kraton ARRMA Kraton XL 6s BLX - By TpParts RcXtreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also this has been on my mind for a while, any chance you have spoken to anyone about making a diff housing that would hold and allow you to use the larger Nero diffs? Traxxas did it to the e-revo, and I really think arrma needs to do it as well. Thoughts?

Hi Sir, glad you like it. No i havnt and the main reason are weight. Im guessing app less then 200gr extra then stock Kraton..maybe maybe slightly more..so i wont go for bigger motors or lipos..its just not worth it, way to heavy. I habe the first ever Nero XL, used to run 8s and big motors, sure its fun, but na..a 60mph truck is enough. And still no diff fail in 3 years.

@phazeonestefan made the prototype for @m3customrc @keule748 to testmount it before @m3customrc cuts it in 7075 4mm Alu for @tppartsrcxtreme_official ARRMA Kraton XL.

It looks AWSOME...❤❤❤❤❤

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMALIFE #KRATONXL #M3CUSTOMRC #PHAZEONE #POS #BLXPOWER #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBIES #PROLINE #PROLINERACING

IMG_20180623_143205_912.jpg

Stop the press...so cloooose now.. Kraton XL 6s BLX By @m3customrc , @phazeonestefan for @tppartsrcxtreme_official

You guys are the best..

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #KRATONXL #LASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBIES #PROLINE #PROLINERACING
IMG_20180704_172925_302.jpg
IMG_20180704_172925_298.jpg

That’s great. You have the spine to make one great vehicle.

Stop the press...so cloooose now.. Kraton XL 6s BLX By @m3customrc , @phazeonestefan for @tppartsrcxtreme_official

You guys are the best..

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #KRATONXL #LASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBIES #PROLINE #PROLINERACINGView attachment 20063 View attachment 20064
That is one FINE looking chassis!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back