Kraton ARRMA Kraton XL 6s BLX - By TpParts RcXtreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think that the replaceable pins seem like a slick idea and interesting. Wether it was for easier milling or whatever they look kewl with the grub screw on the ends. Blue loctite or maybe even Super red loctite on the pin grubs?

Since i did a ShelfQ Outcast..i felt so bad about the XL donor parts i needed to polish them better..

Im just waiting for the seals for diffhouses then it will be shipped to me...chassi are done, centre shafts are done
20180731_143044.jpg

did you deanodize all the parts first or another method before polishing? what did you use to polish?

All casted parts like, Steering hub ears, front top plate, ackerman plate, shock towers, all deanodized, and using a M3 drum polish brush and brushed. All other alu jist deanodized

Cvd and turnbuckles using M3 cleniing sponge then using chrome polish paste and drill machine

I like the idea... but the bad alignment of the wheel well cut outs really retract from the end product.

Any plans on making 7075 for standard length trucks to just replace the stock ones?
Just bash it makes them already they don't have a site but they are on Facebook which I don't have

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back