ARRMA Kraton XL v2 EXB By CRCU 1 of a KIND,!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 8s
  3. Typhon 6s
Ok..for the people who don't know who i am, il do a super short introduction. My name is Thomas Pettersson and run @tppartsrcxtreme_official for the past years++. Ive ben fortune to do a lot in this hobby, wich i am greatfull for and you can watch the Aussie Rc Playground interview with the ARRMA Founder and prev owner Jaaon D, where he shout out @tppartsrcxtreme_official for making the SWB Kraton, wich turned out to be the new genre stunt truck Outcast 6s, wich i am happy for....so now you know. I made the worlds first.

Nero 6s ( 66mm longer and 40mm wider )
Siren 6s 1/10th 6s 4wd same as Granite
Kraton XL 66 mm longer 20+ on Mojave
Tsaagan worlds smallest 6s, 1/12th arrma

So, this is

ARRMA Kraton XL v2 6s !!!!...new era..wheel been invented again..and...this, just this will only be made in 1 (one) example!!!!..no more !

Thank you to @crcu and Dr Lee Wood

20210302_194706.jpg

As I already said thank you for all your help in growing this great hobby and for being an absolutely amazing person Thomas! Always look forward to your amazing builds and great videos, keep it up and thank you Thomas!!

Looks more like Kraton XXL! Never say never... (or no more)
Thanks for your contributions and love your videos. Looking forward to see how this plays out!
Hurricane

Ok..for the people who don't know who i am, il do a super short introduction. My name is Thomas Pettersson and run @tppartsrcxtreme_official for the past years++. Ive ben fortune to do a lot in this hobby, wich i am greatfull for and you can watch the Aussie Rc Playground interview with the ARRMA Founder and prev owner Jaaon D, where he shout out @tppartsrcxtreme_official for making the SWB Kraton, wich turned out to be the new genre stunt truck Outcast 6s, wich i am happy for....so now you know. I made the worlds first.

Nero 6s ( 66mm longer and 40mm wider )
Siren 6s 1/10th 6s 4wd same as Granite
Kraton XL 66 mm longer 20+ on Mojave
Tsaagan worlds smallest 6s, 1/12th arrma

So, this is

ARRMA Kraton XL v2 6s !!!!...new era..wheel been invented again..and...this, just this will only be made in 1 (one) example!!!!..no more !

Thank you to @crcu and Dr Lee Wood

View attachment 129631
Will the super customization of @TpPartsRcXtreme ever end? I hope not! Can't wait to see it when it's done Thomas. Kudos to Custom Rc Upgrades for working with the TP team.

Thank you all for the ❤ words, massive thanks ro CRCU and Lee Wood who put my idea of a v2 version of my Kraton XL back in the days.

This is not a Kraton XXL, or Krajave or anything near it. Its a v2 of my old v1 Kraton XL wich ofc is bigger then a Mojave, and the v2 will be slightly bigger then a v1. Its one of a kind unit, and will like my v1 be produced in 1 copy

Thank you all for the ❤ words, massive thanks ro CRCU and Lee Wood who put my idea of a v2 version of my Kraton XL back in the days.

This is not a Kraton XXL, or Krajave or anything near it. Its a v2 of my old v1 Kraton XL wich ofc is bigger then a Mojave, and the v2 will be slightly bigger then a v1. Its one of a kind unit, and will like my v1 be produced in 1 copy
If you ever for some reason get rid of the beautiful thing, keep me in mind Thomas 🤩 much love brother 👊🏻 whatever you do with it is gonna be 👌🏻💪🏻

Carbon shims for rhe right amount of kickup ❤
I sent CRCU an email about a month and half ago about this when I was sourcing parts for my build. I was wondering if the chassis was custom made or cut from carbon fiber sheets. Another vendor here has CF chassis' with the front curve. Still waiting for pics and specs on it. It begs the question though, is there more strength straight and shimmed or curved?

Reason people use straight sheets are the cost. But without a kickup, they don't handle good, so they are shimed, for the right amount of caster. A one with a made kickup from start making carbon are mostly prefered, made well, far more expensive, and in bashing, not to sure tbh bout it.

The HEART in the all new ARRMA Kraton XL v2 made by @customrcupgrades as 1 pf a kind for @tppartsrcxtreme_official . Blown away bout the finish...and yes, we have moooore...stay tune

#arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades #crcu
IMG_20210326_185928_437.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back