SOLD / FOUND Arrma Limitless - Custom Build - NEW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap
That’s the baddest limitless I’ve ever seen :)

For speed track only. What and awesome design. It would be alot of $ to crash hope it goes 203mph. Would love to see that Movie this Summer.

Wow, beautiful work. Top notch build all around.. To look at that is to see lots of time, work , and money invested lol

Brand new never used.

I had listed and then removed because I waffled, up till sells, this time not changing my mind.

$2000.00 about 1/2 what I invested. If sold off eBay

Just added custom carbon center support ( the one in video was 1.5mm too short ) and new uncut rear diffuser.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274663784607

I cannot believe your selling this beauty

Man you have parts on there I have never seen anywhere on ebay or such..... Is there an RC store I am missing with high end custom parts for this platform. What speed were you able to get with it at full speed run? Then again I might be scared to run it with that much money invested.....

Man you have parts on there I have never seen anywhere on ebay or such..... Is there an RC store I am missing with high end custom parts for this platform. What speed were you able to get with it at full speed run? Then again I might be scared to run it with that much money invested.....
I know right !! Nice build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back