Arrma Limitless Motor, ESC and servo !!! Best Option !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isrbel

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Hi, I would like to start a new project , Arrma Limitless, I'm requisition your help to know about the best option on MOTOR, ESC and SERVO, im not a professional driver , I would like to do speed runs (not to crazy) , drifting and normal driving.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to start a new project , Arrma Limitless, I'm requisition your help to know about the best option on MOTOR, ESC and SERVO, im not a professional driver , I would like to do speed runs (not to crazy) , drifting and normal basher .

Regards
A Limitless really isn't for bashing, but hey anything can be a basher if your brave enough.? The Hobbywing EZRun series is a favorite around here. But if you're doing speed runs the Castle XLX is a favorite for it's power & data logging capabilities. Which you should consider the XeRun Hobbywing ESCs for their data logging. Then you can have stats like Voltage, RPM, temp, and so on. Very useful for pinpointing gearing.

A Limitless really isn't for bashing...
Tell that to this guy...

EE9A2FF0-3144-4FB6-9625-58D73CFDD473.png

Thanks for your answer, what about the speed on the car ????
How fast exactly do you want to go?

A simple setup is a Castle Mamba Monster 2 esc with their 1515 (2200kv motor)
This setup can run in the 100-120mph range.

If you want to run more than 2 mins you will have to gear it down significantly for drifting etc. 90+ mph gearing will overheat for any extended use (as @arrmadave can attest for)

How fast exactly do you want to go?

A simple setup is a Castle Mamba Monster 2 esc with their 1515 (2200kv motor)
This setup can run in the 100-120mph range.

If you want to run more than 2 mins you will have to gear it down significantly for drifting etc. 90+ mph gearing will overheat for any extended use (as @arrmadave can attest for)

For me know It would be fine normal set up like you said, nothing crazy for now !!!! 100 to 120mph for speed runs and get some time to normal drive !!!!

Thanks for your answer, what about the speed on the car ????
Well I’m not try to break any speed records. I just want to drift and race around and be able to run an entire battery without over heating. But in speed test I hit 59 on full charge.

The limitless is purpose built for hardcore speed run guys. Not much point in buying it otherwise.

and if you buy it and put run of the mill parts in it- you could easily be out run by another arrma that has been hopped up a little but can be used for many other purposes making it more versatile.

Sounds like you want an infraction, although those in my opinion are for people who only play in parking lots.

The limitless is purpose built for hardcore speed run guys. Not much point in buying it otherwise.

and if you buy it and put run of the mill parts in it- you could easily be out run by another arrma that has been hopped up a little but can be used for many other purposes making it more versatile.

Sounds like you want an infraction, although those in my opinion are for people who only play in parking lots.

Totally true I´m notice that's the only purpose on the limitless !!!! so I need to see another option that goes more for my goals !!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back