Limitless Arrma limitless v1 build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My limitless with HB and diff. Both 3s batteries fit in one battery box which is kinda funny. Also my cat was being cute.

thumbnail_IMG_2974.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2975.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2973.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2972.jpg

Just finished taking my limitless for it's first run, it is awesome :love:. Technically, it is the second/third run, but it was the first run with the max6 4985 (and first full run). Despite the little area to drive it, it handled like a dream.

About a week ago I 3d printed some dirt guards for the front wheels to protect the chassis from getting rocks and other debris inside. Right now it isn't very useful (front wheels aren't under the body), but once I get the JOTA body painted, it will be useful. I am still waiting for the duratrax lime green paint to get in stock. It has been out of stock since before I even got the car.

I took the car for a run today. It handled like a charm. It smokes tires in half a second.

I crashed it into the wall and it broke off one of the front downforce pieces. Oh well...

I do need to correct the steering angle on one of the sides (I don't remember which side)

I am planning on buying some grp tires soon. I will probably buy it when the paint I want comes back in stock (probably never)

After waiting 4 months for the paint to get restocked, just after it gets restocked on HH, amain, and amazon. I go to my LHS. When I am there, I see the paint that has been out of stock for so long. And I buy a different color. I bought a color which wasn't on backorder. I also got the bittydesign liquid mask (so nice). Once I paint the body, I will post some pics.

Over the summer, my receiver failed while a friend was driving, so I couldn't drive it much. HH got the replacement receiver to me for free, and I put it in and drove it on Thanksgiving.

Back