Arrma making changes on Kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a lot of unused holes on the K8S. I've always assumed it was because they were going to share parts with upcoming 8S models.

20200313_105452.jpg
20200313_105508.jpg
20200313_105517.jpg
20200313_105534.jpg

HH Germany has plenty of stock. I ordered the parts yesterday and I will receive them today or tomorrow. I did have to pay full price €84 incl. shipping ($100). Four times as much as US customers pay for the discounted kit. It is how it is. Coronavirus isn’t going anywhere anytime soon so that April/May date may postpone even further, just like we saw with the receiver box. The weather is finally getting better so I just want to drive with some peace of mind ?
I imagine Iif you don't drive like the 10% who actually look for crazy big air, you wont need all that supposed peace of mind. Many are afraid to drive the K8 thinking their chassis will explode. I don't get that. Is this a sign that I should not get a K8?
Anyone care to alleviate my fears?:cautious:

I imagine Iif you don't drive like the 10% who actually look for crazy big air, you wont need all that supposed peace of mind. Many are afraid to drive the K8 thinking their chassis will explode. I don't get that. Is this a sign that I should not get a K8?
Anyone care to alleviate my fears?:cautious:
I'd guess its the frustration of after more less 3 months people not having the latest and greatest which may actually be able to be used for extreme bashing though only 10% may actually need it - different handling of complaints/release of upgrades etc - the truck is fine / I got all the upgrades and M2C in case sh1t happens and its not available when I needed but it sits on the shelf at the moment - if you want to go bonkers there are upgrades available (seems most people are used to that already or rip everything out and put their own stuff in anyway) but simply speaking of the TX/RX combo alone I would make sure you get the latest one if you don't intend to change to a different TX/RX combo

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back